Bates City Church (Kingdom Hall) Explosion Kills One

by outofthebox 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Only other news I've seen is that the autopsy states he shot himself to death. The local news has sat on this story, no name given as yet, no more information. No obituaries in the newspaper. Looks like his family is just going to bury him with no memorial, even in the newspaper. I begin to wonder if the society is paying off the media to keep this quiet. They even removed all comments in the KCStar's website pertaining to the July 28th article about the police not yet releasing his name. Someone must have some influence with that newspaper.

• sf
    sf

Is it possible one of you from the area can go to the local paper and inquire as to why they are squashing the story?

I mean, the TN church shooting was covered in full.

If I lived there, I'd be at the local newspaper asking hard questions, in person.

sKally

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Or ask the competing newspapers to invesitigate the coverup.

• DJK
    DJK
    "Posthumously disfellowshipped", I like that. LMFAO!

I like that too!

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I e-mailed the reporter and urged him to dig a little deeper. I provided links like freeminds.org, silentlambs.org, and sixscreens.

I haven't heard anything back.

I guess I'll move on to the editor of the Kansas City Star.

All I know is, the local qualified male JWs are going in to A-Team mode and plan to swoop in and rebuild the KH as fast as possible.

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Its upsetting how the WT has been able to quash this story and keep vital facts from the media. The person that did this was an ACTIVE ELDER appointed by the WT. He had strongly opposed the new KH being built and there was tension and strife between the body of elders. The elder was with his group cleaning the KH. He waited for the group to leave and when alone, parked his vehicle away from the KH and brought several cans of gasoline which he poured in the auditorium. He then went to the bathroom where he shot himself. The elders did not give him a funeral service. The rumor was that he had stopped taking his medication for the past 3 months. The congregation name is Oak Grove. i This story has been deliberately kept secret as to avoid repraoch upon Gods Organization. Just like the Jonathan Holt story who killed a fellow JW member after raping her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit