An ex-Witness does drag? You betcha!

by morrisamb 39 Replies latest social entertainment

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I voted for you; great pics of you in and out of drag!

LRG

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I am amazed how well you look as both....

hope4others

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks LittleRockGuy and Hope4Others. I seem to look more like a guy the older I get...LOL

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks to all who are voting for me...the July block of voting is almost over...I'll post how I do! (It seems people like my Marilyn Monroe look the best...LOL ps. I actually paid to have the Diamonds Are a girl's best friend pink dress to be copied for me...see if you think it turned out ok! hee hee

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Your pics are great! You got my vote. I love drag queens. One of my favorite movies is "Priscilla of the Desert".

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Shannon sends a hug as well.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Awake & Watching - thanks so much ! and hi to Shannon as well!

http://contest.interactivemale.com/profile/600

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay Donald, we've got to know -- where are you in the rankings? Do you know yet?

Chris

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Big Tex - I have no idea - this is what happens - voting is secret- at the end of each month they tally the votes and post the winner for that month so I'll be able to post the link to who wins! If I win July (even though I just entered July 18th!!), I win $1300 US in prizes (which includes a trip to Vegas). Then I join the past 3 winners in the finals - there's only one more to go (August)...then those 5 finalists compete starting September all starting from zero votes so it's fair (so if you April's had a million votes, it doesn't matter). Of course, I'd be trilled to win July - if I do, no one need vote for me in August because those votes wouldn't count as I'm automatically in the finals...cool, eh! Of course, this is hysterical - really - from the platform of a Kingdom Hall to maybe crowned Drag Queen...LOL And that's of the US and Canada. Wish me luck! Oh, there's another no no from Witnessville. Gee, I'm such a sinner, I'm toast across the board! HA!

http://contest.interactivemale.com/profile/600

• amama2six
    amama2six

I voted for ya, great pics! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit