X-files Movie 2008

by free2beme 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• John Doe
    John Doe

$10 for movie tickets? That's sad. I pay $4 here.

• Priest73
    Priest73

where do live, that you pay 4 bucks a pop for first run theater tickets?

• Confession
    Confession

So sorry to hear this. I was a huge X-Files fan too. Can't believe, with all the time they've had to put something together, they came out with something so (apparently) poor.

• blondie
    blondie

Only $5 in the am here. Larger population areas seemed to get socked.

• karvel
    karvel

i rather enjoyed it. it wasn't everything i'd hoped for but it kinda reminded me of the earlier days. i'm tired of the whole alien conspiracy arc that just got so overblown and complex. i'm just happy to see mulder and scully again. the ending leaves open the possibility of another movie...which most likely won't happen because of the bad press and disappointed fans...

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Thanks for the review. Now I'll skip the movie. I really miss the good X-Files.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    where do live, that you pay 4 bucks a pop for first run theater tickets?

The greatest state in the Union. I should clarify that they're only $4 before 4pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday through Thursday they're $4 all day long, and late weekends they're $8.

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Hell Boy 2, anyone seen that?

I saw it, it is good. I liked the first one and thought the second one was better.

I was reading online and apparently Chris Carter was running out of time on a contract obligation of the actors to do a movie and did this one. Both actors have opening said they will not do another and want nothing more to do with the series or movies. I can see why, it has taken a long time for them to move past the characters and not be seen as the people they played in the series, in all movies. When I was leaving the theater last night, I heard all sorts of people complaining at how bad it was. It really was a piece of shit! Major stinker, and I hope they never make another if this is the best they can do. In reality, they most likely wont, as the low numbers of this one will make it to where Hollywood would be unwilling to back any future projects.

BTW in my town a first run movie is $8.50

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit