How big of an idiot are you really?

by donny 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

The elder was Jared Hardie. Kristin Hamm had a liazon with his son Micah. She then came out of the closet and now lives with a woman, but I don't recall any JW connections with her.

• Quester55
    Quester55

I've written a poem and I'd like you all to critique it.

CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

What do you do when what you

Believe no longer lines up with what you see and the evidence

Can no longer be denied or supressed; but moves rather like

A tidal wave through a cardboard villiage.

I can never go back to what I once was...I can't unlearn the TRUTH...Especially

When it resonates in my mind...

You said this...but you're doing that - Truth?

Real TRUTH stands up under scrutiny.

Real TRUTH shines brightest in pitch blackness welcoming ALL with its beacon of

Enlightenment.

No. REAL TRUTH is not bogged down in endless details, but soars free,

Truth elevates, not deflates...

Truth educates, not denies knowledge...

Truth brings joy, not depression...

Truth embraces, not divides...

Well, what do you all think? I was just sitting around thinking about a lot of things lately, and this just kind'a popped into my head, I do my best writing either at the park or the beach.

Quester55

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Donny- where can I find scans of those letters?

• wednesday
    wednesday

his son committed fornication? lol -- was he reproved or Df like the rest of the peasants in the Cong? or did he receive a special dispensation from the pope? of course it was the evil Jezebel woman, who was out to get this pure young man, a woman so brazen she proved how evil her heart was by becoming a lesbian.

how the mighty fall.

actually the FB Cong has some More and better juicy tales, a Peyton place is . they have no right to judge anyone

Donny anyone to make this thread more visible so many can read this ? maybe randy can pick it up

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It's funny how he calls you an idiot and then he says that you are to smart for your own good. It's funny that they don't see that they admit that you must ignore certain things and shut off parts of your brain to believe. They call it faith.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    It's funny how he calls you an idiot and then he says that you are to smart for your own good. It's funny that they don't see that they admit that you must ignore certain things and shut off parts of your brain to believe. They call it faith.

Yeah! Donny, I'd have called him on that...idiot then too smart! And of course, Satan has blinded your mind! Lol....

• donny
    donny

Yes, I noticed that too. I have yet to receive an intelligent response from an active JW. All I ever get is that I should just accept whatever teaching they are presenting at the moment and not think about it.

• bbinkss
    bbinkss

wow the Christian values of this 'brother' are shining! He wants to welcome you back despite you being an idiot and he tells you this in an email because he can't speak through gritted teeth presumably?

I wonder if he has read the New Testament at all?

Bbinkss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit