What are the top 5 jwd posters

by John Doe 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    I One-der how long a one-nut celebrity thread would last?

Dont even try it. I used to be a reg poster on here till I posted a serious thread on testicular cancer awareness month, it included some diagrams on self examination AND I GOT BANNED!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

oh c'mon, we could sell those little silicon bracelets. "NutStrong"

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Book of Mod, 3:12

"And talk of bollocks shall be an unto you an abomination and he that does it shall be handed over to satan and banished to another ex-jw site where all they do all day is bitch at one another"

• Priest73
    Priest73

don't know how you do it over there, but over here we let'em swing from sea to shining sea!

• Priest73
    Priest73

c'mon.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hmm, how did I know this was going to revert to balls? ;-)

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves
    Dont even try it. I used to be a reg poster on here till I posted a serious thread on testicular cancer awareness month, it included some diagrams on self examination AND I GOT BANNED!!!

I apologize for drawing attention to this post, and the Banned member part.

I can only say that I share your pain in more ways than one. Moderators are the most lovely carnivore we have here. Those lovely bastards. I am pretty sure I already have 2 strikes against me right now. I have never been one to give a shit about stuff like that. Fuck Them!! Candy asses.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Greensleaves, I just noticed that you're from West Virginia, how's your sister/wife?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit