What are the top 5 jwd posters

by John Doe 87 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it's OK, I like being invisible

• *summer*
    *summer*
    it's OK, I like being invisible

That's ok. By being invisible, we don't belong to any groups. We are not popular. But on the other hand, we are not unpopular. This is having the best of both worlds

• Priest73
    Priest73

so I leave for the afternoon, only miss the small-balled englishmen and surrender-monkey frenchmen? awesome.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh come now, the average size for a woman in Britian is size 16. There are fat people in England and they aren't tourists. Oh, but hey, I am a fat American. And I'm not apologizing. I love me.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Poll for my English Friends!!!

So how many stones are your stones?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    so I leave for the afternoon, only miss the small-balled englishmen and surrender-monkey frenchmen? awesome.

How do you know I’m short and bald……???

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Mary said;

Scholar

Rosalee

fresia

*Averts eyes from Mary's balls and pretends that I didn't see them* lol

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Oh come now, the average size for a woman in Britian is size 16.

Its those Scottish women, they are friggin massive! They distort the national "British" average size. In England they are far more petite (Apart from the north where they are all built like bricklayers and even have hairy butts like them)

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Its those Scottish women, they are friggin massive! They distort the national "British" average size.

I was just guna make that point. Up there they have machines called "I scream your weight".

• White Dove
    White Dove

So...uh...what's a "stone?"

I mean, I know what a stone is, but what's a stone in American terminology?

All I ask for is just one honest true answer to that measurement of weight and the rest can be funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit