What were you "done" for?

by Amha·’aret 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

HSS, you said;

It was explained to me that since I left the apartment a mess, I must have had a fit of anger, which I did. They explained to me that that constitues "loose conduct" on my part. I was defensive and asked what right did they have to judge me on how tidy or untidy my apartment was. They took that as unrepentance.

Unless there are "details" that you left out, this has got to be one of the flimsiest excuses for ousting a person that I have ever heard of. I am sure many "in the world" could never believe that men could have such power trips!! Or that "loose conduct" can mean anything the super righteous elders deem it to mean. I hope the days are brighter for you now.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I DA'd before I the BOE could form a judicial committee.

And I told a heap of JW's about the UN thangy about 3 days before I DA'd.

When the idiots annouced that I had DA'd almost the entire congregation knew it was because of the UN thangy.

5 left shortly after I did.

The rest of them are still in their trance induced by the Fitful Slavebuggers.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Good for you Honesty! Making the most of the days before your DA becomes offical. And people will know the real reason why you've left instead of the loaded rumours that usually follow someone's exit from the dubs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit