Seven Reasons Why the New iPhone Sucks

by edward612 21 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

And I imagine those workers in China are pleased as punch to have the work - working in those work camps are fairly standard over there.

Not really Shamus, they work there because there's little other opportunity to find work anywhere else.

Most come from rural farm areas where there's little industry or jobs.

Unless you come from a rich family you'd most likely be in university to advance yourself to higher job level.

The reason why these huge sweat factories exist is because there is a large segment of the population that are poor.

This is pretty common in many countries of the orient.

The averge wage for a factory worker is @ $1.00 pr./ hr.

• moshe
    moshe
    I just bought the iPhone 4S. I frigging love it. Siri - you have to try it to believe it.

Yes, it is a jaw dropper when I demonstrate what Siri can do- no more wondering where to go for a Pastrami sandwich- It will only get smarter. For the typical man or monkey who hates to ask for directions, this phone was made for us.

I took out a 5 phone family plan- me, my wife, daughter at home, daughter in TX and son in LA- we will be able to stay in touch better- Facetime chat and we can really reconnect with them and our two grandchildren. It's pretty reasonable that way - 5 phones for about the cost of two individual plans- unlimited mobile2mobile sure strecthes those plan minutes.-- $99 for an Iphone4 cinched it for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit