SHOULD JWS ASSOCIATE WITH THOSE UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY STATE

by badboy 54 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    HOW DOES SOMEONE KNOW THEY OR SOMEONE ELSE IS BEING SURVEILLED BY THE STATE???!!!

STATE: (calling badboy) "Badboy, a very SERIOUS matter has come to our attention and we are calling to inform you of it!

badboy: OK, State, go ahead i am listening.

STATE: It has come to our attention that certain JW's have been associating with certain persons under survelliance by us (the STATE). We take this matter VERY SERIOUSLY and we would like your help.

badboy: Don't worry STATE, I too take this matter VERY SERIOUSLY and I will immediately inform the elders and lawyers at Watchtower Headquarters of this SERIOUS matter and I know they will also take it VERY SERIOUSLY and order the offenders to cease and desist immediately!

STATE: Thank you for your help badboy. We knew we could count on you.

badboy (hanging up and dialing WT HQ) Hello, may I speak to the legal department please, this is a VERY SERIOUS matter!

WT LEGAL: Yes? How may we help you brother badboy?

badboy: I just want to inform you of a very SERIOUS MATTER that has been brought to my attention by the STATE. It seems certain JW's have been associating with certain persons under survelliance by the STATE for very SERIOUS reasons.

WT LEGAL: WTF? I mean, well, we assure you brother badboy, we also take this matter VERY SERIOUSLY and will be doing a VERY SERIOUS investigation of our own into the matter. We will keep you informed. In the meantime, leave the matter in Jehovah's hands, dont' run ahead of the organization and for God's sake, STAY OFF THE INTERNET!!!!

badboy: OK, will do. (hangs up)

WT LEGAL: What did you say Teddy? Who was that on the phone? Oh nobody, just another wackjob with his latest consipiracy theory about the STATE putting some JW's under survelliance! Yeah, seems this one actually believes this could be a sign we are on the verge of the great tribulation and persecution. Guess he never read the latest mags yet about the new light! lol.

• badboy
    badboy

What I did was informed the london behel was that a jw was intimateing(sp?)a witness in a missing person enquiry.

I am unsure if they took me seriously.

MESSAGE TO BETHEL LURKERS;HAS THE INFORMATION BEEN PASSED ON?

EMAIL ME IN CONFIDENCE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE INORMATION

• DJK
    DJK

• minimus
    minimus

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS THREAD, IP.

ASK HILLARY AND BADBOY.

AT LEAST HILLARY KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN. SERIOUSLY.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I've never read such a serious thread in my life... [daniel-p waiting on pins and needles for the most serious outcome.]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit