SHOULD JWS ASSOCIATE WITH THOSE UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY STATE

by badboy 54 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Maybe I really am a woman. Maybe I've always been one.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

ooooh therein lies the real mystery of this thread

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Under surveillance by the state? Are you talking about those video cameras they have at the DMV?

• badboy
    badboy

What has happened is, I have become aware of something that a jw has become supposedly involved in somehing very serious.

I am unsure if anything will become of it,but if details come out,even the wt might drop this person like a hot potato.

The things that this person supposedly allegedly may be involved in directly or indirectly get more serious every day.

previous threads include tampering with witnesses etc,giving some ideas of what this person is allegely doing

• badboy
    badboy

KS,I MEAN PEOPLE WHO ARE UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY THE STATE IN THIS CASE M15/MI6.

IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED on the internet that a jw has been associating with a group of people under surveillance by the intelligance services.

this thread probably sounds bizarre to people because I cannot explain to people what this all about.

One day,you might be able to understand what this all about, this concerns somehing ,i believe that is very evil.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    this concerns somehing ,i believe that is very evil.

I hope you're not talking about smurfs?! Shocked at Computer

• badboy
    badboy

SHALL I PM YOU?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

It depends.

Some countries, such as CANADA, for example, put people on
    lists for dumb shit, and are embarrassed to admit they were wrong about it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

PM me badboy.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

How would anyone know if they are being surveilled by the state? hmm? We are all being surveilled.

Minimus you can shut your pie hole. Some of your questions are just as much silliness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit