Crazy things people have been DFS for or got into trouble with.

by curlytopsUK 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

A guy in a congregation that met in the same hall as we did got reproved because he admitted to someone that he had been putting chocolate Ex-Lax in the brownies and choclolate cake he had long been bringing to Quick Build Kingdom Hall projects.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Putting chocolate Ex-lax in brownies and cakes, now there's a sh***y thing to do!

• amama2six
    amama2six

The ex-Elder I know actually never got DFed because he conned the other Elders with stories of him sleeping with their daughters. They didn't want it getting out into the congregation so they just let him fade. :D

Chocolate Ex-Lax brownies and cake...PRICELESS!!! :D :D :D Not because it was JWs but as a joke in general...hehehe.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    was disfellowshipped when the elders found out he had a crate of wine delivered to his door each week

There has to be more to this than having wine delivered to your home ... no matter how much.

Rub a Dub

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    A guy in a congregation that met in the same hall as we did got reproved because he admitted to someone that he had been putting chocolate Ex-Lax in the brownies and choclolate cake he had long been bringing to Quick Build Kingdom Hall projects.

If ever there was a valid reason to get df'd this would have to be it.. . I knew a White guy who got his privileges suspended because he shaved his head. He only did it because as he was trying to trim his hair, everything went severely wrong so he just cut it all off to start anew. Once it grew back he was again allowed to handle the mics . There were Black brothers in the hall at the time that cut their hair very short and/or shaved it and they never got in trouble. I guess he looked like skinhead to them. He was only like 16/17 but around 6'4".

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh yea the alcohol talk. I was reproved once when a number of brothers, (including myself), went to Vegas. We went to clubs and hung out and danced till dawn. There were plenty of women to dance with. Other than that, nothing went on.

Well the rumor mill got started. B4 I knew it, calls were coming in from different congregations about how it was understood that we picked up on women and brought them to our rooms.

I chased down the paper trail. Basically, My business partner (who is not a witness), joked to a brother, (who was working in his house), about how I called in sick the day I came back. (there was alot of traffic and we got in way late). That brother asked additional questions to "fact find". He went to his body of elders. Those elders questioned some of the friends in their congregation and called up other elders from different congregations in the area asking if they had heard anything.

None of us attend those other congregations. More rumors were brought up. They then called our elder body with charges of drug use, drunkenness, (that one was valid lol), and fornication. Despite no witnesses to this, were reproved. I never had privileges in that cong again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit