In The Name Of Jehovah?

by XxJazzxX 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XxJazzxX
    XxJazzxX

JWs tell me that since it's in the Bible to praise his name to the "most high", or something similar to that phrase, thats respect to him AND to show that He is the one True God. Got nerve to tell me that "God" is a title and u can call anything god. What they fail to realise is "CAPITALIZATION". And for Him to be our Heavenly Father, I dont think he would like any imperfect human calling him by his personal name. Yes, it's good to know he has one. But I wouldn't use his personal name on a daily basis.

And yes, I do agree with them when they say there are other false god. But they ask "How would He know if you're talking to him by calling him God?"

Is it me or does that sound like they are trying to speak and think FOR Him?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good Point xJazz, I think the Jehovah Witmeess name was really just thought up by Rutherford as more of a marketing strategy for the publishing company

in the way if we keep on using his name repeatedly it really makes us look like were his personal servants under his guidance.

In reality the only guidance and direction they are under is themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit