Saw my dad last night...

by tall penguin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

TALL PENGUIN- I'm so sorry you are going through this sis ! You have my wife and my love ! You remind me so much of my niece whose fanatic JW mother, my older sister won't even talk to because my niece faded and got her law degree about 8 years ago. My niece is about 34 as well. When my sisters mother in law died in December , she didn't even have her own daughters phone number to call her daughter to tell her her grandmother had died ! She had to call me ( her younger apostate brother ) to get her own daughters phone number. I could tell she was embarrassed as hell - but that's what she gets for shunning her loving daughter , even though she is not Dfed !

I explained to my sister that her daughter is doing well, graduated college with a law degree, and that she should be proud of the fine woman her daughter had become. My sister just grunted something unintelligible, mumbling. Real christian mother love ! Not. The witness cult turns these people into robots with no authentic, real human emotion. I know, I experience it with some of my witness family too. Lots of hugs to you tonight- and please know you have real friends here on this board who love you for being yourself - a good and kind person ! Here is a flower to take to sleep with you tonight friend. Know that we care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit