comments on Sherri Shepard from the view on her countless abortions....

by orbison11 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I feel ambivalent about abortion. I would think it is a choice one would make only in exceptional circumstances. It shouldn't be used for birth control, or to pick and choose until you get the kind of baby you want (China listening?) And yet I remember a friend who told me once she had had eight abortions. I asked her if she had ever heard of birth control. She said birth control wasn't natural. I said, "and abortion is?" I was shocked. I'm glad I never had to make the decision.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I personally don't agree with a great deal of what Elisabeth Hasselbeck has to say, and, yes, she gets on my nerves from time to time, but that's MY problem; not hers.

Oh come on now, admit it, sometimes don't you just want to reach through that TV screen and slap her? The girl is a dumb as a bag of hammers.

• amicus
    amicus

I don't mean to hijak a thread, but how do you folks find the time to watch tv?

Honestly, I have no idea who this person is.

This virtual life you all are discussing scares the hell outta me.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Same here, I'd never heard of this person before I read this thread. I still wish I'd never heard of her

• mind my own
    mind my own

I heard her explanation on the View this morning and I still think she was being flip! Not satisfied.

MMO

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't mean to hijak a thread, but how do you folks find the time to watch tv?

This virtual life you all are discussing scares the hell outta me.

They probaby are watching TV while you are playng Werewolf.

I don't know who she is either. I've watched the View maybe a handful of times in the past. But I do know who the annoying little blonde girl is. I've seen her three or four times and everytime she was whining about how wonderful GW Bush is and tellin' people to leave him alone.

The virtual life all of us live? I hope you meant this tongue in cheek, seeing how you spend some of your sparetime posting on JWD.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm glad that i never saw or heard of this girl before.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit