The JW Police need to be ticketed!!!!

by wings 23 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

I knew this would happen. I moved into a neighborhood where I knew some former "friends" and now they are patrolling my house and discovering gross sins on my behalf. BS, for one, but no need to go there. Truth is unless it is something they can get money for on "crime stoppers" it is NOT there f*cking business!!!!!

wow....didn't think I would get this mad about it. Live and learn.

wings

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Just tell them "F*ck you" and they won't bother you anymore... it worked for me... that's what I told an elder in my former cong... he told me never to call him again after that, lol...

Hope you're well!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

If they are "patrolling" you house, I'd get a description, and plate number if possible....then call the police about a suspicous vehicle.

Let them answer that one!!

• wings
    wings

didn't see them....just heard the dirt on me from a relative

extremely frustrating!!!! I knew they would do this. My husband won't be happy until I am DF"D. The fact that they are making this shit up is a side point. Just seems like such an invasion.

• blondie
    blondie

Elders with no time to call on the sick and depressed, but time to case your house, even to 3 in the morning. I was told once that if someone stayed at your house until 2 a.m. it was proof of fornication.

Blondie

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

the man-made rule is actually the whole night.

We had a ridiculous situation once, where a woman was trying to get a "scriptural divorce" yet she was unable to do so because her worldly seperated husband never quite stayed the whole night at his girlfriend's house. It was crazy. !!

The Oracle

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Can you at least call the cops, and have them do extra drive by's......tell them why, or tell them you are sure you are being watched.

Ask the neighbors to keep an eye out.

• JK666
    JK666

wings,

I have been in that situation to, and know what a violation of privacy that is. And I know how much it hurts that people that you care about are doing this. Let me know I you want to talk about it. (((((((((((((((((wings))))))))))))))))

Oracle,

In the past I have been in the same situation that you commented on for almost 4 years. A long story, maybe I will post on the ridiculousness someday.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- If they try to approach you and talk to you - you are not obligated to tell the elders ANYTHING ! It's like the old Schultze thing in Hogan's Heroes's , " I know nuthing ! I know nuthing ! " You are inactive, haven't been to meetings in quite awhile , it is none of their business, you don't owe them anything. My first ex-wife tried to malign me 8 years after we were divorced , and had the elders chase me down from 90 miles away - so I wouldn't be surprised if your ex-husband IS behind all the unwanted attention from the elders ! Be careful in what you tell him . Ex-spouses can really be bit$hes - even if they are men. Hang in there, take care, be careful, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I always thought the hounders are supposed to be sleeping at 3 in the morning. Hey, they are supposed to lead the flock in field circus at 5:30 the next morning--and I hope they place nothing the next day.

And if they are casing the area, that would be suspicious. This time, they could be looking for you to do a "sin" that makes no difference to society. Next time, it could be burglars. Get the police involved, and you might just prevent more serious problems. And the hounders could get charged with harassment--leading to being tied up a day in court, not being out in field circus that day, missing a boasting session, having less money for the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, and even embarrassment for the Washtowel Slaveholdery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit