Mystics don't talk about their experiences.

by BabaYaga 57 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Baba Yaga:

In film, "The Song of Bernadette," starring Jennifer Jones; "Black Narcissus," starring Deborah Kerr.

In the former, Bernadette was persecuted for claiming to have seen the Virgin Mary. In the latter, the holy man was known not to talk to anyone, a little native boy declaring that the old wise man would take no notice of the goings-on about him.

A subject of special interest to a certain off-center individual whom I know all too intimately ... Thanks!

CoCo-in-the-clouds

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you for the recommendations, Dear CoCo!

Love,
    Baba.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hooray! I just received an email from a beautiful and beloved friend, and her dot sig was the original quote (that I misquoted to AlmostBitten) about mystics all speaking the same language! Here it is, reproduced properly:

All mystics speak the same language for they come from the same country.
    ~Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin

• compound complex
    compound complex

All mystics speak the same language for they come from the same country.

~Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin

Thank you, dear Baba! I've come home ...

Love,

CoCo

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Aw, CoCo... that's lovely!

Hugs to you

Love,
    Baba.

• compound complex
  • compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

NEPTUNE THE MYSTIC

This otherworldly presence coaxes me ever so gently, and I am intoxicatedly captive to its allure. The seduction is complete; resistance on my part is somewhat less than robust. There is no resolve.

Drawing me into a swirl of infinite blues and grays, I feel no dizziness such as when I took to the Earth's seas without my calms in a bottle. What once was a dream of many a restless eve, is now come fulfilled as reality in clear and unassailably palpable relief.

The tableau set before me is an expansive scape of celestial bodies in sharply defined orbit, charted and preordained from time unknown. At one with the cosmos, I rejoice at so long an awaited shuffling off of human care and turmoil ...

Please see youtube presentation of Isao Tomita's NEPTUNE THE MYSTIC at end of page 3. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit