uninformed

I know and like both Bill and his wife.

I am sorry to hear of the split.

My best to both of them.

Brant

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I already sent him an email.

If his divorce is no concern to you or you can't personally relate to his situation, then why come on a thread and stir things up?

• donny
    donny
    Im not going to get in to a pissing contest with you JG

I have often heard references to pissing contests but I have never had the fortune to see one. Might be pretty entertaining.

• Junction-Guy
  • sacolton
    sacolton
    shit. I need to get me a list of these neglected wives. I'm totally seeing a niche market.

LMAO! That really made me laugh.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

HEY Mr. Internet Protocol security dude

Caiis Tabernac. ..

Celine Dion called she wants her french back......feel the love brother, feel the love!

• StAnn
    StAnn
    I have often heard references to pissing contests but I have never had the fortune to see one. Might be pretty entertaining.

Donny, I probably shouldn't admit this but....

When I was young girl, I knew some boys who had pissing contests, to see who could shoot the farthest distance. They even had targets. So I practiced and practiced until I learned to pee standing up and could aim! But I never had the nerve, when it came down to it, to join the pissing contests. If I'd pulled my pants down in front of the boys, my mom would have whooped my butt.

This is the kind of thing us rural kids did for fun.

StAnn

• james_woods
    james_woods

St. Anne, was it the noted Dr. Samuel Johnson who once said "the point is not that a dog walks very poorly on his hind legs, the point is that he can do it at all."?

Without knowing the circumstances, I say let's give this guy every benefit of the doubt.

I can tell you this - relating to witnesses that have left and later divorced. It is not always because wife or husband stays behind with the JW. My ex-wife and I divorced about 6 years after we both left simply because we discovered we did not have much of anything in common, and did not really get along all that well.

We would never have been married in the first place if we had not been stuck in this stupid organization, and all of our friends were already married, leaving us about the only single mid-twenty something people around.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

gymbob says,

I knew Bill Bowen at Bethel. He was a good guy then, and he has done a hell of a lot now to help children abuse victims from the watchtower.

Bill is still a friend of mine, tho we haven't talked in a while.

Wishing you da best, Bill.

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit