Bill Bowen to divorce???

by sacrebleu 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Wow, another causality brought you to by The Watchtower.

Now think about it, you may think Bill is becoming a nut job. But stop and think about this, what would Bill's life been like if he never been exposed to the WTB&TS? Think he'd still been a nut job anyway? Dunno, that's hard to say.

One can never know for certain. But I would think at some point, anyone in any cult could come out messed up once they discovered they've been suckered in a false religion. Meaning they get messed up while inside a cult mentality and still be messed up once they leave it.

I'm sorry Bill's going through a divorce, I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too am sorry he is going through a divorce. I don't know anything about his wife or his wife's JW history.

• gymbob
    gymbob

I knew Bill Bowen at Bethel. He was a good guy then, and he has done a hell of a lot now to help children abuse victims from the watchtower.

If that newsletter he posted sounds a little weird (and it did) with references to the new Batman movie...so what? I went through a divorce a few years back after my

wife of 23 years left me because I chose to leave the witnesses. When you go through a divorce it hurts. You get down and write some seriously

scary, dumb s**t! I know I did! But then, in time you move on and get, and feel, better.....

I haven't spoke with Bill in almost 30 years and he probably doesn't even remember me. but I wish him the best. Gymbob

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too met Bill about 4 years ago and he seemed like a decent person. He was somewhat quiet and reserved, he definitely didn't come off as a loud mouth braggart.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

People sho nuff loves them some juicy gossip huh?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yeah IP-SEC, especially those who have been through similar situations who can relate.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Oh I'm sorry, my bad. Sitting around yik yaking about someone's personal problems while they arent around is not gossip if you can relate.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Bill Bowen is high profile in the XJW community, it is only natural for people to be concerned. I too am concerned because I can relate to some of the things he said. Bill Chose to inform us of his divorce, it is not like we are spilling the beans.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    it is only natural for people to be concerned.

Then send him an email. Call him on the phone. Want his number?

Im not going to get in to a pissing contest with you JG. You are never wrong. Have the last word please.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

IP-

I think you need a spankin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit