Scientology: Better Or Worse Than JW's?

by gloobster 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Backstabbing techniques j-dubs and alike, readily get up to (and defend as a necessity of the "theocratic warfare") is just a slightly water down version of what scientologists would usually do. Of course, under "theocratic warfare" they do not restrain themselves from using any dirty technique as long as they can cover their tracks in order to make you look like a villain attacking an innocent victim so as to evoke sympathy from bystanders, while the real truth is completely opposite.

So on the balance of that I would say they are the same. It is like asking, who is the bigger bandit one who shot the banker or his younger brother outside in the car watching if cops are coming.

• M.J.
    M.J.

$cientology.

I'd be so broke by now if my wife was a mad scientologist rather than a dub.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I know very little about Scientology, I would have to know the "do's" and the "dont's" before I could really say. My gut instinct says that JW's are worse, expecially for the children.

I agree with Terry's post.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Same sh#t different taste...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Tough call. Both have roots in the Golden Dawn traditions, with theosophical newage teachings blended with sci-fi. The WT sugar coats it with the "christian" label to snare people who would be leery of the odd stuff into their racket.

I can not easily say which is worse. I think of scientology as "high church" and WT as "low church" and leave it at that.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I think they are both on par. It's like picking a which poison you like best, it's still poison, you know?

I don't know that much about Scientology, just a small bit, but the thing that concerns me above all else is the fact that they hook instruments up to members and do all kinds of electrical mind altering things to them. That in itself is deadly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit