Women made to keep their place?

by paybacktime19 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paybacktime19
    paybacktime19

why can they preach door to door ,but not inside the congregation?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've often wondered the same thing.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can preach door to door because the Washtowel Slaveholdery wants them to waste their time doing the same dead work (including in bad neighborhoods), and they want them bringing people into the cancer.

They can't teach within the congregations because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger hates the women in the congregation. (And I hate the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.)

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Because women are inferior and the weaker vessel and are only suited for bearing children, cleaning house and cooking, and knocking on doors.

Or so they say.

• yknot
    yknot

Because some guys hate to be 'bested' by a girl...

That said plenty of us girls play the double standard when it suits us in paternal societies.....

• beerose
    beerose

I wondered that myself,why woman were allowed to teach in FS but not at the hall? 1 tim:2,12 I do not permit a woman to teach,I even tried to use this as a reason not to go door to door!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

yea but the "women are a large army" remember, so they can preach!!! bull honkey, but its their excuse....

burning

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    yea but the "women are a large army" remember, so they can preach!!!

My congregation had an army of large women.

W

• ninja
    ninja

the women ARE a large army.....but we aren't talking about quantity....rather weight.......hold on a second....just tying my rocket shoes laces....whooooooooooshhhhhhh

• ninja
    ninja

touche FF.....another reason they aren't allowed to give talks form the main podium.....brothers would be fighting for the front seats because they would be trying to look up their skirts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit