Urgent health alert.

by IP_SEC 24 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

dangerous chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide now found in every river, lake, and ocean on the planet. It was only a matter of time.

http://www.dhmo.org/

• AnneB
    AnneB

You're behind the times with this one. The warning was given on JWD in '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '07.

One word: Search

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You're behind the times with this one. The warning was given on JWD in '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '07.

One word: Search

been following this conspiracy for years anna There may be some that dont know the risks.

• avishai
    avishai

It's also in your food!! Your vegies, your fruits, even eggs and meat!!! Ahhhhhhggghhh

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Does this mean that the end is really near ippy?

• megs
    megs

I didn't know about it IP_Sec thanks for the heads up

• cathyk
    cathyk

It's in medicines, for heaven's sake! Corporations use it in their operations, and pump it right into streams!

Cathy

oldlighthousebooks.blogspot.com

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

In regards to our health situation and other things that will be added to our food supply.

We are very close to a date that all of us need to take heed of. December 2009.

Please look at the following video concerning Codex Alimentarius

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Please look at the following video concerning Codex Alimentarius

I watched a video on the CA a long time ago. So scarey it prompted me to read the actual, very public document. There is nothing benign in the CA.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ooops, I just realize you might be in on the joke and provided the video as another example of what this thread really represents?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit