My New Family

by str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up 64 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do I need to get you 2 a bathroom stall?

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
  • saywhat29
    saywhat29

That was you? Oh crap I thought that was me and Junction Guy....

Are you sure that was me?

Man, I really need to stop drinking.

str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

You got with JG?

Is it cause you didn't want a longterm relationship that he's not keen on our species now?

Look what happens when you break boys hearts Saywhat... Nasty. *shakes head*

xx

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

HEY!

I told him I didn't want anything serious before anything went down! I just wasn't ready for a relationship!

Plus I brought out the 'Pony-play' stuff and I think he just didn't want me anymore... although I had that part stated in my profile so I dont know why he was surprised.

*shrugs* Can't please everybody.

*NAA-AAY*

I KEED I KEED! Man, we are douches. You seem fun- I wanna adopt some asian kids with you.

*winks*

But you can please some, right, right...?? *lifts chin suggestively, bites bottom lip*

You remember, you can pretend you were drunk...but your performance that night suggests otherwise *shocked silence from the audience*

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

OH GOD! You are so bad!

I really like you... But watch it 'cause these threads get closed real fast.. we aren't protected under the Adult thread so we have to keep it PG and Light!

*looks in the skies for it to get dark*

Or else.........

LOL Sorry Mods!

I have been a bad boy, I promise to be a good boy. Saywhat will give me a spanking if you like?

Back to the topic at hand,

I LOVE MY JWD FAMILY!

xx

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

But im serious- I wanna adopt some kids with you... find a nice farm and live like hippies, staring into your eyes everyday i wake up.

Basically I wanna be gay- but with you str8?

Then our parents can go to their District conventions together and takl about us-OMg they might even get a watchtower article about them....

*prances*

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ok, I'm shocked that no one youtubed this yet....hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6F3Sf-PGw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit