my wife made me go to this yrs convention still the same crap

by mattbetrayed 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Good job leading the sheeple big J. Sometimes this time of the end just doesn't seem short enough.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Formatting aside, this shows that some things never change among the witlesses. They are against anything that exposes them as the dirty rotten humanoids that they are. The leaders are scumbags. And they do not want free discussion among them, or for any of them to have a decent education.

I can't wait to see what they would do if our education system really got up to my standards. My standards would have students being taught in fully integrated fashion, to integrate percepts into concepts and into the whole puzzle. People would learn to read in a few days, not years. Phonics would be taught. First graders would be reading fluently. People would learn their times tables and to master multiplication and division in five minutes (no, I am not kidding. I did it myself.) Science would be easy for the majority. And history would be quite easy to fit in.

With that kind of education, people would be able to see a scam. There would be no question that they are pushing bogus moral standards. Children that are born-ins would see the real truth right in the classroom, and the Washtowel Slaveholdery wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it (after all, they can't have students sitting out whole classes). Ultimately, people would refuse to join. Those who were born in would see it as a scam, and walk out.

And the idiots running the country and ruining our freedom would be voted out of office. Unelected idiots who destroy our freedom would find themselves getting fired, and we would soon have a free country once again.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, Matt.

And by the way, I am sure that you love your wife and by going, showed her respect. Things in a marriage should never go all one way-for instance, since the man has the b@!!$, he gets to say what should be done, and where everyone should go.

Have patience. Perhaps ask her what she thinks about the counsel not to have higher education. It has resulted in lots of people (including me and my husband) having low paying jobs and no $ for retirement.

Hope you can soon be out together.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

sorry changed to a private message... :-) x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit