my wife made me go to this yrs convention still the same crap

by mattbetrayed 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

went the covention last two days why you ask me have a wife who thinks we should they are still saying they are the only way really hate the net iwounder why because God shows us that they are evil a cult who try to say they are not i heard them tell young people that to try and get an education was wrong be a pioneer etc that got me no were iam now a nurse and helping people like God would do i am so worrided because they are so far removed from God ,it is untrue that they want to help they only want those who can give money lets face it they are well loaded have lots of money just sold lots of brooklyn oh god must have told them to tell me am i wrong i love God it is time these guys went they lie simple

• nsrn
    nsrn

Matt, it must have been miserable to sit through that.

May I suggest you use some punctuation in your posts? Your run-on sentences are hard to read.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I heard they railed against education again, like you said. You say they want money from their people, but yet they discourage their people from getting a proper education so that they can make some decent money. What a paradox.

Matt -- please use punctuation, it would be much easier to read.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Matt, while you are out shopping for punctuation, don't forget to pick up the pants in the family from the cleaners and also your balls, wherever you left them. "Wife made me?" How pathetic! Personally I am sick of all you "staysinitforthewife" types. Not only is it dishonest, but it is cowardly. Your marriage is a sham, so why do you keep it up? Is the *ussy really that good? Be a man (or woman) and take a stand. That should be the title of the next apostafest convention.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

YIKES!!

I clicked on this thread because I really wanted to see what you had to say. After the first line I was so nauseous I had to close it. Came back again and the feeling returned.

Really, now. Please show a little respect and *try* to put some punctuation in your post.

-Aude.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Krypes, people, lay off of the newbie.

Welcome, Matt Betrayed... sorry you lost another weekend of your life. Stick around, there is much here to learn and heal from.

Love,
    Baba.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Matt's post edited for punctuation - "[I] went to the convention [during?] the last two days. 'Why?', you ask me. [I] have a wife who thinks that we should [go]. They [the Witnesses] are still claiming that they are the only [true] way. [The Witnesses] really hate the Internet. I wonder why. Because [by means of the Internet] God shows us that they are an evil cult that makes the claim that it is not a cult. I heard them tell young people that striving to get a [college/university] education was the wrong thing to do, and that they should instead focus their attention on pioneering, etc. That [the path advocated by the Witnesses] got me nowhere. I am now a nurse helping others, just as God would [want me to do]. I am so worried because they are so removed [alienated] from God [and from what God wants]. It is not true that they want to help [others]. They only want these people to give them money. Let's face it.The Witness organization is loaded [with money and other assets]. [They] have lots of money. [They] just sold [off much of the property that they formerly owned] in Brooklyn. Oh, [I can guess why they did this!], God must have told them to do so. Am I wrong? I love God. It's time for these [fradulent, thieving, bastard] guys to go. They lie, pure and simple.

• Gopher
    Gopher

and with paragraphs:

[I] went to the convention [during?] the last two days. 'Why?', you ask me. [I] have a wife who thinks that we should [go]. They [the Witnesses] are still claiming that they are the only [true] way.

[The Witnesses] really hate the Internet. I wonder why. Because [by means of the Internet] God shows us that they are an evil cult that makes the claim that it is not a cult. I heard them tell young people that striving to get a [college/university] education was the wrong thing to do, and that they should instead focus their attention on pioneering, etc. That [the path advocated by the Witnesses] got me nowhere.

I am now a nurse helping others, just as God would [want me to do]. I am so worried because they are so removed [alienated] from God [and from what God wants].

It is not true that they want to help [others]. They only want these people to give them money. Let's face it.The Witness organization is loaded [with money and other assets]. [They] have lots of money. [They] just sold [off much of the property that they formerly owned] in Brooklyn. Oh, [I can guess why they did this!], God must have told them to do so.

Am I wrong? I love God. It's time for these [fradulent, thieving, bastard] guys to go. They lie, pure and simple.

• megs
    megs

Does anyone know when the European conventions take place?

• lonely road back
    lonely road back

Well I just attended the "Guided by Gods Holy Spirit", convention and even though I am disfellowshiped, it was absoloutely great. Jehovah is guiding his people in this time of the end

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit