Life is good,

I will do the same thing tomorrow.

Happy happy, joy joy!

JK

• White Dove
    White Dove

JK,

I'm so happy for you and your stuff!

From Dovey the Deafie: I can hardly wait to have another hearing aided friend *sniff-sniff*

Welcome to my roaring and ringing world It never goes away.

When the time comes, I'll teach you ASL, cuz that's what Deafies do

(Please do keep this seriously in mind. I never get a break from it:(

• JK666
    JK666

WD,

I didn't mean to make light of the hearing impaired. I apologize if I was insensitive.

I just love to rock. Maybe I am like Pete Townshend, and will sacrifice my hearing for music.

Long live rock!

And maybe I will take you up on the lessons later. Thanks, and hugs.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

Glad to hear you were rockin' out today . We were too , listening to the Doors all morning long ! Long live rock ! peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

dude I'm glad it was a Vox. I thought u were throwing back 12 ounce beers. Jam on that Vox like a army soldier on leave with a hooker

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Cool Amp!

• White Dove
    White Dove

JK,

Oh no no no! You weren't insensitive at all! I was worrying for you.

Once that ringing starts, it can drive you batty for the rest of your life.

It's my constant companion and I don't wanna share!

Is one of the names "The Deafenator?" Sounds like "Governator":)

• JK666
    JK666

WD,

I do have mild tinnitus, and have some problem hearing sounds in the 12-15 khz range. I have just lived with it since major ear infections and eardrum perforations as a teen.

I understand the constant ringing, I have been able to suppress the ringing mentally and still hear what is available.

I just love the feeling of loud music though. There is nothing like hitting a power chord, and feeling the "wall of sound" hit you in the back.

I should wear ear protection though. Thank you for reminding me.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

jb,

Thank you. I have bought and sold more amps than I would like to admit. I always let each of my ex-wives talk me into getting rid of them for other things.

After the last divorce, I decided that I would get a real good one, and keep it forever. That is how I bought the Vox. We are a package and I will not part from it.

I don't even want to talk about the Rickenbacker 12 string and Gibson Flying V that I sold to appease women in the past.

I do miss the Marshall 2550 Jubilee though. (half stack with Celestion Greenbacks)

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit