Question

by Newborn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• lonely road back
    lonely road back

Hi Newborn,

Yes Jehovahs day and paradise will come, it is so very close now. When Babylon the Great falls, it will be a quick succession to Armageddon, you must still know this in your heart. Today I attended the "Guided by Gods Holy Spirit", district convention. Even though I am disfellowshipped, I still believe as much as ever that it is the truth. You may be let down by people, but remember it is God who cannot lie, his words are faithful and true, he tells us that we are in the last days here and now. Look at the world, do you think it can support itself much longer?

Jehovah understands you far better than you know yourself, you just need to trust in him alone.

lonely road back

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lonely rd back

Jehovah understands you far better than you know yourself, you just need to trust in him alone.

human enslavers for human slaves - destroyers of hope imo.

No thanks

ql

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If God can't lie, then his henchmen on earth have one up on him.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

No. I don't believe any religious doctrines. I think the evidence supports evolution and I think evolution explains a lot. I am content not knowing if there is an afterlife just because we can't and don't know if there is one. So why waste the energy obsessing about it. I like life, it would be nice if there is an afterlife, but I just don't see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit