Question

by Newborn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Do you still believe that Jehovahs day and the paradise will come?

I still believe in God and the creation.

/Newborn

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think my first post on any forum was..

"Is the end really near?"

I don't know what happens when when this life ends. I believe in living each day that best way I know how.

your question:

I don't believe that...but if it does happen, then I believe that to be really fair, he'll see that I lived by my beliefs, ....of living each day to the best I know how.

lisa

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I believe in hope

ql

• yknot
    yknot

Yes but probably not as the WTS has projected............

• Gopher
    Gopher

After I exited the Witnesses, I believed in God for a while. But right away I lost my belief in any coming paradise earth.

As time went on I started to have problems with the idea that God cared about people and is personally involved in earth's affairs. The problem of the continued existence of evil and widespread suffering made me doubt the teaching that God cares about mankind.

I beleive that this life is the one we have for sure, and am very unsure that we'll get anything beyond this. I believe we are the architects of our own happiness and outcome in life, and that such things do not depend on any friendship or partnership with some mystical being in the sky.

• catbert
    catbert

I believe that there are sensitive individuals who are repulsed by a lion killing and eating a lamb.
    I happen to be one of them. But unfortunately, I now believe the balance of predator vs prey is
    as it has always been. There was never a time when animals did not eat each other.

• oompa
    oompa

I am all the way down to there must have been a creator....and I so love nature and the universe.......but we just dont know shit....nobody does......as far as god and any future he would have for mankind. I think the zillions of ideas and religions prove that.....we just dont know shit................oompa

• DJK
    DJK

I believe in Unicorn's.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't know if it will or not. I don't think it is a very important issue.

Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within you. I've come to believe this is a true statement and certainly more important than looking for the kingdom to occur outside of me and in the future.

• Anti-Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit