THE REAL REASON THE US INVADED IRAQ! EURO VS WORTHLESS DOLLAR

by What-A-Coincidence 31 Replies latest social current

• 5go
    5go

I can't find it but not that long ago OPEC had a meeting and decided to start taking any currency instead of one. I remember it because a Saudi prince lamented that it would hurt them ( OPEC not just the Saudis ) because their dollar holdings would drop in value. Which it did soon there after.

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

I personally have been talking about this for years. There is a great article that has been available on the internet since 2003, right before the US invaded Iraq. You read it just by Googling "the real reason for the iraq war."

It talks about the real reason that the United States was going to invade Iraq, and that it all boiled down to countries using dollars to trade their oil with, as opposed to Euros. It is the single biggest threat to the United States economy, and Saddam Hussein knew this. On the night that Bush was confirmed as President, back in 2000, he converted his oil reserves from dollars to euros, setting the series of events in motion that has led up to today. Getting Iraq to switch back, and kicking the living crap out of him for switching and putting him on the end of a rope, is exactly why we are there.

You can learn alot more about this simply by googling PetroDollar Warfare, or looking it up in Wikipedia. Warning: Prepare to lose the next several hours as your understanding of our economy, and how important the size of our economy is to the United States, takes on a whole new light.

Another example is Iran. You can learn alot about this very subject by looking at the correlations between Iran trying to start their own oil exchange to trade oil in non-dollar currencies, and the United States putting pressure on Iran in regards to their nuclear ambitions.

Interesting stuff...but what is really interesting is that by now our economy would probably be far worse had we not invaded Iraq.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

THE REAL REASON THE US INVADED IRAQ! EURO VS WORTHLESS DOLLAR--?

Say what? Naw! Don't think so. Threads like this are funny and ignorant but the masses must be allowed to vent.....

The reasons go far beyond what is posted in this thread. ONE reason (among many) is what was dug up and taken away. And no, it was NOT a WMD.

Oh well, I guess everything is politics? Or is it oil? ......... TOOOOO funny!! LMAO

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

Mr. Kim,

Would you care to back up what you are saying? And by the way, "transportated" is not an actual word.

The premise of petrodollar warfare is pretty basic, and if one has even a simple understanding of macroeconomics you can quickly see how supply and demand of a currency plays a part in its market value.

Its not hard to grasp, there are only two currencies that exist in sufficient quantities for virtually all countries to grab as many of them as they want, the Euro and the Dollar. Until a few years ago, there was just one, the Dollar. It is the dumping of dollars onto the open market that is the biggest threat to our economy because the natural consequence of this is rampant inflation. Considering the fact that the United States imports so much because we have a consumer driven economy, this is a real problem and threat. The government will go to pretty much any length to keep this from happening.

We may have lost 4000 to 5000 soldiers, and hundreds of billions of dollars, invading Iraq, but that is literally a drop in the bucket of what would be lost here domestically if we suffered an actual plummet to the value of our currency.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

maximumtool,

Who is it that rules this world? The fallen ones left lots of evidence and DNA which is highly sought after by those that KNOW these things exist.......Hard to believe but never the less, true. Feel free to research and find your answers. I no longer give away knowledge for free as most people will never appreciate it. They simply waste your time and try to make themselves lofty in the eyes of others.

I wonder if I used all of the correct words? LMAO .......

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

Mr. Kim,

I can not help that you attempt to speak with authority and then choose to create your own vocabulary.

Actually, I would contend that the ones who are most guilty of trying to make themselves look lofty in the eyes of others are those that profess to have hidden or special knowledge and then will not "share" it with others and then provide a generic excuse as to why, which usually involves pinning the blame on the other party that simply doesnt deserve or appreciate their insights. I am talking about you, by the way.

And the thread is not regarding who really rules the world, I am sure we would all be at least somewhat surprised with the actual answer. The post was regarding the economic policy and strategy of the United States. I suppose if you cant keep the two seperated, no matter how related they may in fact be, then you should probably start back at square one.

Here is a question for you though, if this mess has nothing to do with the dollar being used as a reserve currency, and is about ancient DNA and "lots of evidence" regarding the "ancient ones", then why the no bid contracts to Halliburton and other United States oil entities?

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I wonder who I am?

When you do your OWN homework, you just might find factual information that does not fit in your little box..... Oh my oh my! What will you do then? LMAO!!

Kids that have been brain-washed and set aside to dry! What a waste.......

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dont worry everyone. The wonderful federal government disassembled Iraq's stargate program, and project looking glass (no, really, this is what some people believe) We should be ok by 2012 now.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim
    IP_SECRe: THE REAL REASON THE US INVADED IRAQ! EURO VS WORTHLESS DOLLAR
    Dont worry everyone. The wonderful federal government disassembled Iraq's stargate program, and project looking glass (no, really, this is what some people believe) We should be ok by 2012 now. ___________________________________________________________________________ The high water level and living below sea level with a "dike" around the city didn't teach much to those that rebuild, did it? LOL Another one that can't read or do their OWN research. Isn't the public school system great? By the way, your comment was great and to be expected. Please continue......LMAO
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Please continue......LMAO

Ok sure. I cannot further comment on your fallen ones. You are right. Unlike you I've never been to the middle east to examine the evidence you have examined. Unlike you I am not a Summerian/Akkad/Bab scholar and cannot examine the original tablets as you have. I apologise for my vast ignorance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit