THE REAL REASON THE US INVADED IRAQ! EURO VS WORTHLESS DOLLAR

by What-A-Coincidence 31 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

So the Euro is a weapon of mass destruction?

Makes sense.

HS

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hi beksbks, yes, you're right. I've been poking around the internet for the last couple of hours, reading some things and watching the vids that Ip-Sec shared (great stuff, thanks for sharing!) and yes, it's not so much an increase in demand in the US for Euros that would create economic catastrophe, but the liquidation of the vast reserves of American currency held by foreign banks onto the exchange markets (far more than the US treasury could purchase by issuing bonds, as is the current practice for mopping up excess dollars in these markets) that would be triggered by a switch to Euros as the standard currency for purchasing oil, as Hugo Chavez proposed to the other member countries of OPEC back in 2002.

And as support for this conspiracy theory, it was only shortly after the invasion of Iraq back in '03 that Iraq went back to selling oil for dollars.

Ah, what tragically interesting times we live in.

Ip_sec, I especially enjoyed part 8 where he admits that his attraction to doom-and-gloom books about Peak Oil is probably because of the emptiness of his own life. Hey I resemble those remarks, LOL.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

WAC

Good (old) Joke! 2005?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Simon

You like that propaganda do ya? Maybe Barack Hussein Obama will make it all better for Canada.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thank you Dan.

This is a very important, oft overlooked nuisance to this war.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    If they suddenly dump them all for Euros, then the value drops to nothing.

yes. Too much dollars in circulation is a main cause of inflation. Dumped oil dollars back into our economy = inflation like you never seen before.

• The Nothing Man
    The Nothing Man

It all happens according to God's will, the Lord will return

• 5go
    5go

Wow I believe I brought this up a year ago.

• 5go
    5go

oh! BTW OPEC dump the dollar a few months ago. Right before the great american energy crisis.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    oh! BTW OPEC dump the dollar a few months ago. Right before the great american energy crisis.

Can you provide a link verifying this? I found a few articles from around February of this year that stated that OPEC was considering a switch to the Euro (a switch that would be spread over a number of years), but nothing stating that this has actually taken place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit