So HAPPY to know the truth!

by AuldSoul 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Life's grand, darth frosty!

Still Houseparenting. Loving it. Loving my wife. Loving life. Loving my friends. (winks, hugs, and smooches to nvrgnbk . . . and if he gets close enough a knee squeeze!)

Good to see you still knocking about on the forum, too.

Respectfully,
    Brandon

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

No doubt about it the JW's do not have the truth.

And they are deffinitely false phrophets.

• strypes
    strypes

"So HAPPY to know the TRUTH"... me too.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For sure, the real truth makes more sense than the layers of mysticism put on the word by the Washtowel Slaveholdery. They obscure the message with one lie, then they have to make another lie to react to the first lie. When one lie is exposed, they are all exposed.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

great post Auldsoul !

I have copied and pasted for future use.

Thanks.

The Oracle

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey auldsoul! Good to see you happy. I do feel like I am in Church this morning tho. (all those scriptures) I think I should stick with the milk for infants this morning. No wait that is Turkish coffee. Maybe I need another cup. Yes I said cup, not a dribble. How have you been?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

strypes, I don't remember you being around here. Have you REALLY been lurking since 2006? If you have been MIA for a while, Welcome Back! Happy posting!

Glad you liked it, Oracle. back atchya. (I really like your "feel good" avatar)

jag and wizard, you said it. Long time false prophets and lies that crumble the whole Tower down 'round your ankles once you see through it. Then you realize how small the Tower really was the whole while. It seemed so BIG when I used to humble myself under its tiny little shadow.

SPARKS! Hello again. I'm doing great. Sorry for the surprise Church session, but ya' know . . . Ahm shure yer pew needed a little warming anyway. How's life down your way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit