Grass anyone?

by Quirky1 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie
    I don't think Quirky thought it was funny though... now he has a criminal record....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I don't understand why people mow their lawn. Why not grow something that does not require mowing? Or better yet grow something that is useful or edible.

Plants for a Future

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

if you have some rough ground and native vegitation those goats will do the trick.

Advise.. dont name them or let the kids name them either....... unless you dont like a good goat BBQ. Goat is the best!

Hill

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Grass anyone?'

No thanks, i'm cutting down.

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I don't understand why people mow their lawn. Why not grow something that does not require mowing? Or better wet grow something that is useful or edible.

All that is in the works for me, but for now I need to keep the brush low. Once I get the place graded, I am planting avocado, mango, all the citrus, and a lot of other stuff. It is going to be an edible forest. the fallen leaves act as natural mulch so no need to mow.

BTS

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Grass anyone?

I'm not a snitch.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Goat is the best!

Don't you know it!

BTS

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

All that is in the works for me, but for now I need to keep the brush low. Once I get the place graded, I am planting avocado, mango, all the citrus, and a lot of other stuff. It is going to be an edible forest. the fallen leaves act as natural mulch so no need to mow.

BTS

!! I'm jealous.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its not my job.....but i don't mind doing it once in a while, we have a good size yard.

h40

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Ha, I knew it! I knew guys love to mow grass. My husband is always in such a rush to get out there and mow, especially if the neighbors have already done their lawns or rain is in the forecast anywhere in the foreseeable future. We only own .18 acres, but the property is triangular shaped, so there's 190 ft of frontage. Also we live adjacent to a paper street (street that was planned about 100 years ago but never built), so there's extra grass for him to mow. He has a riding tractor, but I don't know what kind. I think it's from Sears. He also has a push mower to do the edges with and a bunch of weed wackers.

So, tell me, do other men drive themselves crazy trying to keep their grass even with the neighbor's? Is it just him, or that a guy thing? One other question; if you own a grill is anyone else aside from yourself allowed to use it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit