very important material

by possible-san 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi! garybuss san;
    ("san" is a Japanese title. The meanings in English are "Mr.", "Mrs.", and "Ms." )

Here in South Dakota USA, a common location for the Watch Tower Society to rent to hold circuit assemblies was National Guard Armories.

Thank you for the information.

Junzo Akashi(the overseer of the Japan branch) was thrown into prison at the time of World War II.
    Those days, Japan and the United States were enemies.
    As you knew well, Japan was militarism.

Junzo Akashi did not worship the Emperor.
    And he refused to worship the Japanese national flag.
    And so, he received terrible persecution.
    And the Japan branch was destroyed completely.

The "body" (Japan branch) was destroyed.
    However, the "head" (the world headquarters) was unhurt.

"The Society "compromised" with the American government."
    When he looked at that photograph, he thought so.

• wizardca
    wizardca

when the WT rents locations they get what's there...Cow Palace in San Francisco has flags hangings. doesn't mean they do or dont endorse it. imho

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Wow! A flag! Damn!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok my wife speaks Japanese. Old Japanese is Japanese. New Japanese has English borrowed words. So if anything, New Japanese wouldn't translate. So I declare Shenanigans!

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi! wha happened?

ok my wife speaks Japanese.

It is interesting.
    I sometimes cannot understand your negative words.
    Please get your wife to translate your words into Japanese.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't understand the hostility either

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

not negative. If I have fact then there is no hostility. I live in Los Angeles and Japanese is common. Those with Spanish speaking background have an easier way at pronunciation of Japanese. That's why she took 3 years of Japanese. Anyone can google words or a paragraph. Your stupid moniker of possible-san gave u away Your old Japanese new Japanese just doesn't hold water

• possible-san
    possible-san
    not negative. If I have fact then there is no hostility.

Are you a negative thinker?

Your stupid moniker of possible-san gave u away Your old Japanese new Japanese just doesn't hold water

hahaha Do you make a fool of me? Please also translate this English into Japanese. Omae wa bakaka! (Japanese)

• possible-san
    possible-san

This is a good opportunity, I introduce the article of my website.
    This is Magic Johnson's message.
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/pages/murphy/magicjohnson.html

He said;

"Surround yourselves with ambitious, positive people."
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thank you for this information! Floyd Kite's address in 1980 alluded to this incident:

In Japan, the Yearbook reported that when World War II was over, the leading brother in that country who had been the spearhead of the work there, sort of a branch overseer, went on national television in 1945 in Japan and rejected and renounced Jehovah’s Witnesses. Even though there was only a handful of Jehovah’s Witnesses in that country. What an impact that has on us!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/127834/1.ashx

The 1998 Yearbook discusses the "apostasy" of branch overseer Junzo Akashi (allegedly on grounds of immorality) and how he notified Knorr in 1947 that he "no longer agreed with Bible teachings".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit