Divine Plan As Seen in the Great Pyramid: Now on Google Books

by cabasilas 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Google Books now has up Russell's book: The Divine Plan of the Ages and the Corroborative Testimony of the Great Pyramid. It's a special edition that combines Volume 1 of Studies in the Scriptures with the chapter from volume 3 on the Great Pyramid. I believe this edition dates from about 1912 or so.

You can download the entire book which includes a pic of the cover as well. It's about 10 MB. Or, you can read it online. It's at:

http://books.google.com/books?id=2dYWAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA1&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=0_1

Apparently, the scans were made from a copy of the book at Harvard.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

For those who might want one, a bookmarked and searchable version of this book is also available, with a clearer front cover and the pyramid chart opened. It's about 55 MB and can be downloaded from this filesharing site:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c530263f3ea119d7578c7149f9b2ecbe

Some interesting searches might be ones tied to chronology. Try 1874, 1881, 1910 and 1914 for starters.

A rather ironic statement, occurs on page 20 (page 24 of the PDF), where someone suggested that the Great Pyramid was "Jehovah's 'Witness'" to divine truth and natural science.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Thanks. Amazing.

But ominous. Once BTG/Freemasonry/Illuminati are targets of the UN to be destroyed as a "cultic" religion, they can clearly claim that the WTS was created and based on the occult Mysteries. It is already well known that the Jews totally financed Russell to become whom he became and the links with Satanism and Freemasonry continue to haunt the WTS.

I found this thumbing through some of the posted pages.

In the Bible the schematic reference to Christ is the square and the cube. Thus the 144,000 are represented schematically as a perfect cube with all equal sides. This relates to the 12 stones on the breastplate of the high priest, with three stones per side. Satan, on the other hand, is decorated with nine stones, three less than Jesus Christ. So schematically Satan is represented in different aspects of the triangle and the pyramid, but also the circle. So symbolically it is Satan as the triangle and circle versus Christ the square and cube.

Thus this pyramid represents more than just Satan as the all-seeing eye at the top. It represents a triangle dominating a square. Satan tries to conquer Christ. That's the main theme expressed in dozens of ways in Freemasony. So even though it is possible to create a pyramid using just three sides, four sides are used to show the dominance of the triangle over the square. Likewise, even the main symbolism of Freemasonry shows the superiority of the triangle over the square but also the circle over the square, since the symbol of the compass (triangle, circle) is above and cuts through the square.

Mithras killing the bull is another symbolism of Satan killing Jesus.

alt

In the Bible if the four atributes of LOVE, POWER, WISDOM AND JUSTICE were divided between the two covering cherubs in symbolism, where man represented love, the bull represented power, the eagle represented wisdom and the lion repesented justice, Satan leans toward the wisdom and justice (knowledge and legalism) and Christ love and power. Thus the Lion versus the bull is symbolic of Satan versus Jesus. The lion is associated with both Lilith and Mithras, of course.

alt

Also, in terms of the sexes, Christ was considered married to Satan. Thus Satan and his followers are called the "woman and her seed" that would be opposed to Christ and his seed throughout the times until Satan is killed and cast out of heaven. Thus it was to Jesus Jehovah said: "I will put enmity between YOU (Christ) and the WOMAN (Satan) and between your seed (Christ's followers) and her seed (Satan's followers). And to Satan Jehovah pronounced: "You (Satan) will bruise him (Christ) in the heel and he(Christ) will bruise you (Satan) in the head." So another Freemasonry symbolism is the crying virgin mourning over the broken column. The broken column represents, Christ and the virgin goddess, Satan. Recall that in the mythology of Mithras, though he kills the bull, he is very sad to kill the bull, just as the women cry over the dying king in pagan Canaanite cult, and the virgin cries over the column cut down.

alt

So it is the same subtle theme, over and over and over, how Christ is set out to dominate and destroy Christ. In alchemy the sickle is used to cut off the feet, loosely representing how Satan is to bruise Christ in the heel. Of course, the ankles and legs function as a column to the body upon which it stands so cutting down the column represents cutting off the feet of the Messiah, "Achilles heel" likewise representing where Satan strikes.

So quite typically of the Mysteries. Just like paganism invaded the early Christian Church and turned into a form of Babylon the Great by introducing all these mythical symbolisms the Catholic Church has, including worship of the Virgin Goddess, Mary, the Jews financed Russell to corrupt the new organization being formed as the Bible Students. Only instead of introducing candles and statues, it corrupted it with more subtle Satanic symbolisms related to Freemasonry, such as pyramidology, the winged-sun disk, etc. Notice that the "woman and her seed" is represented as VIRGO, the virgin, who holds the branch. The branch represents "seed" or lineage. Thus the "woman and her seed" represents Satan's rebellion in another form. In the Catholic Church it is the Maddona and child. Notice above the virgin crying over the pillar is holding a branch. That is just Satan and her seed. Even when Satan is represented in the form of a tree, the lights on the tree represent the fallen angels that come down from heaven to join Satan.

But the WTS moved away from the overt symbolisms of Freemasonry and the pyramidology eventually, into a more subtle reference to Satan as the Tower Goddess. Thus the pyramidology connected with Satanism moved to the representation via her symbol as the Watchtower:

Here is ARTEMIS (SATAN) as the Tower Goddess. Notice the Lions on her shoulders.

So the WTS definitely has members into Freemasonry and occult Satanism. Russell wasn't burned under a satanic pyramid for no reason (i.e. some claim he is not buried at his grave site but in some Satanic ritual buried under cement and bobbed wire under that pyramid. ?? I can't prove or disprove that.)

But in the end, they are just as much BABYLON THE GREAT by their form of Satanism as the Catholic Church is with its more overt images and Virgin Worship.

Finally, and most unfortuntately, as every kind of human expression there is, in art, in the sexes, in everything, when Satan represents himself ethnically or racially, it is white versus black. The sons of light versus the sons of darkness, where Satan takes on the role of the sons of light, thus LUCIFER the illuminated/illuminating one, versus Christ. Christ in heaven as well as Jehovah have hair like "fine wool", thus they would appear on modern culture as blacks with neatly molded "Afros". Satan is beautiful and fair like a Scandinavian. Those are incidentals, but Satan uses that to express his superiority over Christ. That's because EVE, through whom Satan worked her evil was white and Adam was black. Thus some of the infanticide sub-themes in Canaan and in Israel as they adopted the pagan customs was genetic cleansing. They would kill and often eat the darker children so that as generations continued the complexion of the nation would become lighter. The Canaanites were children of Ham and thus dark complected, but they aspired through genetic cleansing to become fair.

Below is an early Canaanite motif showing the Lion (Satan) killing the black child, which morphed into the lion killing the bull and then Mithras killing the bull.

alt

Thus the most effective and ugliest and lowest form of Satanism shows up in whiite suupremacy expression, such as Naazism. Gog of Magog (the white German children of Japheh) is used by Satan to destroy the Jews during the Holocaust. Which finally addresses another cultic subtheme.

That is, when BROTHERS and sibling rivalry are represented, Satan is the fair and elder son CAIN the farmer, whereas Christ takes on the younger and darker son Able who is killed by his brother out of jealousy. So consistently Jehovah chooses the younger brother over the older. He chooses Jacob over Esau. Or the younger prodigal son over the older faithful son. So that kind of got switched because ordinarily the firstborn is the favored. But Jehovah shows he chooses the one doing his will, not just the eldest. So also when OLD vs NEW is compared, Satan is what is old and ancient which opposes what is new. The white son of Noah, Japheth is the elder son, but Ham the younger son. Thus the white elder son has a mission to oppress the younger dark son. Thus racial politics are used to make whites rich off the slavery and oppression of people of color, etc.

It even has anatomical meaning! How? The PENIS. The foreskin of the penis and the head of the penis represent Satan and Christ. Satan is the foreskin covering over the head of the penis which represents Christ/faithful mankind. Thus the ritual of circumcision, to remove Satan from being over mankind on the 8th day. The 8th day being the 8th Creative Day. Thus circumcision is a promise to mankind to remove Satan from over man, including the Son of Man, Christ Jesus, by the 8th Creative Day. Thus circumcision is done on the 8th day!

Here's my vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4GiQL0fyc

Sorry, didn't mean to write a book on occultism.

SUMMARY: My read on this exposure of the WTS as just another Christian sect corrupted by Freemasonry like Catholicism, links it very directly with being BTG and thus when the UN comes against "religion" and especially cultic religion, JWS will be a target. They even have a YouTube claims that the WTS is the actual secret head of the Illuminati! Just do a YouTube search of "Fritz Springmier, JWs and Illuminati."

All the "subliminal art" issues in the WTS publications and especially Russell buried under the sign of Satan's dominance over Christ, the pyramid, tells us the WTS is being used and is part of an occult, secret world connected to Satanism and demons. So... When they as the "false prophet" are destroyed when the UN destroys BTG, it will be well deserved for all their spiritism. And to think JWs think they are in a "normal" Christian religion!!! Some do. Obviously the cultic practicing Freemasons know the whole story.

JC

• cabasilas
    cabasilas
    It is already well known that the Jews totally financed Russell to become whom he became

I stopped there. Please don't turn this thread into an excuse for anti-Semitism.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Thanks Cabasilas,

I am going into the pyramid teachings with a JW at the moment.

Many thanks……..

• JCanon
    JCanon
    It is already well known that the Jews totally financed Russell to become whom he became

I stopped there. Please don't turn this thread into an excuse for anti-Semitism.

Sorry. I didn't mean all "Jews" but Jewish money. I should have said, "it is already well know that Jews financed Russell..." Jews are associated with Freemasonry and it was B'nai B'rith that financed Russell! Russell bragged about not needing to collect money because he had wealthy backers. That's why Hitler focussed on JWs because they were connected with this secret Jewish money.

Check out this webpage. Not as PROOF this is true but that it is publicized to be true:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses??? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation...

So again, I apologize. I should have said "Jewish backers" and not "THE Jews" which would be anti-Semitic. Thanks for the correction. I will correct myself and be more specific in later references.

But you can't get around the connection with the Illuminati, world banking, the "protocols of zion" (fake or not) that the Jewish issue is right in the middle of all this occultism and Kabbalism, etc. Plus, Russell was Jewish!

These are the COMPLAINTS and ACCUSATIONS out there against the WTS. Hard to dismiss as simply nonsense when the first President of the WTS is buried under a pyramid!! And there is a "Jewish" connection, sorry.

JC

JC

• VM44
    VM44

Why is this ad being shown on this thread?

alt

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Thank you cabasilas! Great job in finding this little treasure for us!

Deserves a six pack!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• jaydee
    jaydee

Now I don't have to bother to scan mine into a pdf. So thanks for this.

And if anyone want's the book, there is one on ebay at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Divine-Plan-of-the-Ages-Pyramid-Jehovah-Watchtower_W0QQitemZ370069402661QQihZ024QQcategoryZ29223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• cathyk
    cathyk

JCanon said:

Sorry. I didn't mean all "Jews" but Jewish money. I should have said, "it is already well know that Jews financed Russell..." Jews are associated with Freemasonry and it was B'nai B'rith that financed Russell! Russell bragged about not needing to collect money because he had wealthy backers. That's why Hitler focussed on JWs because they were connected with this secret Jewish money.

Oh deary me. Lawks. JCanon has not heard of the phrase "digging oneself out of a hole." It'll be bottomless in another post or two.

Cathy

oldlighthousebooks.blogspot.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit