@@ Car Headliner Sag Question @@

by FlyingHighNow 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Here in Florida someone always advertises Headliners sagging, we fix. Also power windows broke, we fix.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

You can try gluing it back up, but that doesn't work good. The best thing is to find an auto interior person who can replace the liner. Usually costs about $200.00.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am very poor. I have to think cheap. Unless some wealthy Arab comes along and sweeps me off to his haram sometime soon, I have to fix it myself or it's going to be sitting on my head.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Use the thumb tack idea.

The posts about tacking it in place are the simplest and cheapest. It won't damage the fabric or the liner as much as you might think. The screw type might. But ordinary thumb tacks won't, if you plan on fixing it professionally later on.

You could even get creative and put tacks that match the upolstry or even sparkly ones.

For the quick fix, you are probably right. That is if the board under it is deep enough for tacks. Sparkly, now that's cute. It's a gray and black interior with a red and black exterior. It's a cute little car. People don't seem to care about the dents since it's a Talon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit