by Twitch 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Twitch
  • hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

A JW on top!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

House of the Holy...Led Zepplin

Liked the music a whole bunch......... the cover art was just weird.

Just about any country album back in the 60's early 70's......... love the music...hated the look and everybody needed a portrait on the cover. I love Geroge Jones and Merle Haggard for example... but their pictures are homely...most of the girl acts too.

Hill

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

They put the wrong Vanilla Ice album in that list. This one is WORSE:

alt

• james_woods
    james_woods

Somehow, I would expect something from Amy Winehouse to be well up on this list - or do they actually have "album covers" anymore in these days of the bootleg CD and the download?

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Dagney
    Dagney

Okay...that was really funny.

Wow..I think Prince had more bad covers than anyone.

And how 'bout that metal album by Pat Boone...in a leather vest no less...in 1997!!!! I think I'll check it out at Amazon at lunch just to see what the heck it's all about!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I remember when Pat Boone made that album. He wanted to get a different audience but I think that all he got was a horse laugh. That was a really funny list - isn't it a little creepy to see Prince naked? It's kind of like looking at naked kids - he looks so immature and girlish naked.

• VM44
    VM44

Look at this one from The Coup for their "Party Music" album!

This came out in 2001, but I understand that the cover was designed BEFORE 9/11 happened!

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit