Found an old picture of me

by Wordly Andre 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

yes they did, I kept my room very empty after a while, I remember I knew my parents were going through my stuff so I would get clippings of weird stuff just to throw them off and keep them in a little box. I would often find my music had some how vanished. A few months after this picture things got really bad, my dad would beat the love of jehovah on my face, but I didn't give in. I remember one day I came home with a necklace that a friend (girl) had made me and my dad ripped it off my neck with one hand and then back handed me with the other. During Memorial and ASSembLIES were the worst, I guess it was ok not to go to meetings but I was suppose to go to those, I never gave in!

• LeHarlot
    LeHarlot

Ah, yes...thanx for the flashback!! My parents tried everything to get me to come back to "the truth". I remember them dragging the circuit overseer and every pioneer under the sun to "try to encourage" me. In a dumb teenage move, I remember trying to convince the circuit overseer how cool smoking was. Hahaha, good times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit