Found an old picture of me

by Wordly Andre 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

As many of you know I left the JW's back when I was 15, I found an old picture of me during that time so funny to look back, I thought I'd share with you what a little apostate looks like he he he.

I wonder why I was labled bad association for the youth?

• *summer*
    *summer*

You sure don't look like a very dangerous apostate to me:-)

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yeah, I'd hate to knock on your door early Saturday morning ... yikes!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

HA HA, My family moved to a very small town, where most people in the hall looked either like a 1972 sears catalog or cowboys. Now imagine me coming to town. They thought I was in to witchcraft at this point, because why else was I rejecting the ORG!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

It's the eyebrows...Satanic...definitely possessed... ;-)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

So you do use your real name....

h40

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wonder why I was labled bad association for the youth?

WOW, what a cutie! If you are gay, they were probably afraid of you leading the boys astray. If you're straight, they were probably afraid of you leading the girls astray. Last possibility; cute as you were, you were too old for the congregation's most popular pedophile.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My real name is Worldly Andre,he he he, I didn't really try to lead the JW's girls astray but that was because I had worldly GF's. I did kind of have a name that other young kids in the kingdumb hall called me Night Stalker, after Richard Ramirez.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Is that a Sisters of Mercy shirt? If so, that Punker stuff won't fly at the KH. Get a haircut, hippy!

-- Not Cutting It

• LeHarlot
    LeHarlot

Andre- Did your parents go on purity rampages after special talks? I remember my mom throwing out all my cd's because some of them "promoted ideas that would lead to immoral thinking".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit