Men: what do you want us women to know to understand you better?

by LouBelle 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Us women have always told you what we want, how to be treated, now it's your turn. What do men want us to know about you?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Well, you could fondle our naughty bits more.

• james_woods
    james_woods

We could tell you that we just don't like to talk about it...if we wanted to talk about it.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

"Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich."

THEN give him an erection!

As you're seeing, it's pretty simple. We probably never get enough sex.

S4

• Blasty
    Blasty

Haha, you know what, it's sad but true. I've been picking up a lot of the slack around the house, and I don't care, I think a relationship is supposed to be 100/100 not 50/50. And I'd feel so much better about all the stuff I do to keep our house going, get our kids to school, and her off to work, if I just got more sex.

No I'm not a househusband, I have a full-time job, she just seems tired all the time, and rarely tired at all.

I'm 30, and my wife is 28, and sometimes I think were in our 70's already.

• Terry
    Terry

There are two basic kinds of males.

There are adults and there are boys.

When you associate with boys (non-mature guys) you may as well be dealing with their cycle of appetites. Fun, sleep, food, sex, fun, sleep, food, sex, sleep, food, fun (get it?)

With adult males you get a brain connected. The adult male's brain moderates the appetites. An adult male is closer to a woman than she might imagine. The chief difference between adult males and women in general is that men are "ends" oriented.

Women are more "process" oriented.

Man: "Get to the point."
    Woman: "Let's talk about this."

Man wants to solve the problem and not talk it to death.

Simple?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Why is it when a man says to a woman..." I dont care..... whatever you would like is fine with me" that starts an argument?

Especially if it's spoken in our mother tounge?

Hill

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Retouch your highlights more.......

What?

• Big Tex
  • I bet women would like to know what men are really thinking. The Truth, the honest Truth of what men are really thinking ... 'Cause I could tell ya. Would you like to know? Alright I'll tell you: NOTHING. We're not thinking anything ... We're just walking around, looking around. This is the only natural inclination of Man. We're just gonna check stuff out.
  • We like women. We want women. But that's pretty much as far as we've thought. That's why we're honking car horns, yelling from construction sites: These are the best ideas we've had so far.
  • Why do the men behave in these ways? We men know, no matter how poorly we behave, it seems we somehow end up with women anyways. Look around this room, look at all the men we see with lovely women. Do you think these are special men? Gifted men? One-of-a-kind men? They are the same jerks and idiots that I am talking about: They're doing just fine! Men as an organization are getting more women than anyother group working in the world today. Wherever women are, we have men looking into the situation. We explored the earth looking for women. We even went to the moon just to see if there were any women there. That's why we've brought the car. Why would you bring a car [to the moon], unless there is a chance of getting out on a date.
  • -- Jerry Seinfeld

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit