post - df experience

by Solace1998 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

indeed.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Solace: I would have been more than happy to steer the car while you pushed.

Love you, brother.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm pretty sure that even the current unkinder, ungentler, WT policy allows JWs to help someone with a flat tire.

Blondie?

om

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

damn, thanks.

keep in mind, these were extreme witnesses that shunned me before any announcement just cause it involved their "worldly" (ggrrrr) sister and they ASSUMED they knew what happened (even though they were right it gave them so grounds to judge me)....

• iceguy
    iceguy

That is one of the problems disfellowshipping creates. It allows members of the congregation to judge others...even when that person is reinstated, they still judge them. I always wondered why when someone is reinstated the boe still has them on probation for a year and decide when they get privledges back...would love for them to show the scripture that allows them to do that. The whole practice of shunning allows all in the congregation to judge others.

How many times does the WTS councel the congregation about judging others? Its a learned behavior that the WTS taught so well.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

I fully agree here.

• Vincent
    Vincent

Hi All

That was good of people that helped you like that, When I stop assoicating with the JW due to my thoughts of brain surgery since I had a brain tumour and is 28, and blood transfusions. I saw this on the news and in the paper, I was quite shocked. I would helped with pushing your car as I had done that to people who needed help.

After going through a post cult trauma syndrome of being their for 8 months even though not baptized but took it too seriously, these JW's dont seem want to know you after you leave except for 1 I met in the town who spoke to me, even though she had to remind me who she was apparantly this one left and suffered what I been through but worse as she was born in to it and re-joined.

1 thing that was very bad during the time of post cult trauma syndrome, I had anger problems and lost my temper at the JW's bothering me after I left, had to get myself to see a counseller cos it was driving me to violence towards the next witness who bothered me. In my young ages who bullied me due to my difficulties, got a beating quite hard from me it tells I can get like that when angry. Now it takes a lot to get me like that. If I was baptized and got df I probley been worse.

I speak to an ex JW on via e-mail who was df for being a rape victim she also helped me and said I had a nervous breakdown and bit of Post Cult trauma Syndrome after describing the way I felt towards them. She was like my counseller too.

Now I am very against cults and have warned few people who wanted to know about them, I know 1 person said to me wow, you opened my eyes on the cult subject, I have commented JW as a Cult directly to last JW that knocked my door.

Vincent

• Vincent
    Vincent

Another thing I would like to say, I have been in to spiritulism since 11 years old 1 thing that a psychic medium wasnt told or knew until he said you are not forced to belive what other people belived, I believed he was pointing at the Jehovah's witnesses and my way with religion and preachers. It was funny as most of the psychic mediums always said I had a very hard and horried life ie.

During a Time of going through a post cult trauma syndrome one lady did a tarot card reading to me, she turned a 5 of wands and said to me, I see darling your life is sooo stifled I had no clue what it meant until I looked it in the book, it meant the I was feeling like the whole world is against me after that she said emotionally next few days to weeks something will cause you to take a serious look at your life. I was driven back to smoking during this time stupid after a brain op, those next few days I was forced to see a GP due to numbness on 1 side of the body after smoking, I got a answer from the GP with by looks of the diagn osis if you carry on smoking you are committing suicide as you was given a 2nd chance, and forced me to quit smoking. Yes it did upset me a lot here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit