"WT = Occult Org" due to oaths & ...

by alliwannadoislive 17 Replies latest jw friends

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hmm ... all this freemasonry posting has sent me off on a trail

found a bit of a spooky site at http://www.newnetizen.com/globalelite/bloodlines/russellbloodline.htm which has page after page about the watchtower and especially c.t.russell

they reckon he is from a long line of russells who were masons

One interesting point was :

"As with all occult organizations a veil of secrecy is maintained by requiring initiates to take secrecy oaths on penalty of death. As in Witchcraft, Masonry repeatedly demands secrecy oaths at every new level"

i got to wondering about this (commonly called meditating in WT circles don't ya know) and would ask you the question :

given that at baptism, one dedicates and promises to remain loyal to the watchtower society and there is a clear threat of disfellowshipping and thus being in a deathlike state if this is violated ...

does this make 'the truth' an occult organisation ? - as stated above "maintained by requiring initiates to take secrecy oaths on penalty of death" ... ??? ...

• wytchwomyn
    wytchwomyn

Interesting site but I feel that I must point out...

Having studied Enochian magick I know with certainty it has not one single thing to do with Satan worship...Satanic ritual abuse...or anything else to do with Satan...I have yet to see the name Satan appear anywhere in my studies...

Enochian magick is a tool and like any tool...e.g. knife, hammer, baseball bat...can be used for good or evil depending on the practitioner's intent...

~W~

• avengers
    avengers

How can the Truth begin in false religion?

• ISP
    ISP

Well the vows made at baptism could not be considered 'secret'. I doubt it constitutes an occult practice in itself.

Interesting article BTW!

ISP

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Alliwannadoislive,

What you found is very significant. Yes, masonry is very very certainly, demonic in nature, origin, and history.

My G-Grandfather was a 32nd degree mason. Much of my family was in masonry. A person with this background in their ancestry can have familial unclean spirits transferred from past generations upon them. I mayself was part of the Demolay organization [young men's masonry].

After I excommunicated the WT, I found out, though my daughter, the danger of this background.

A lot of good information about the demonic nature and history of masonry is found on the internet. Many are deceived by this organization as though it were merely a type of social activity for social influence of sorts. The inside of a Masonic lodge is rather spooky. It reminds one of a satanic-rites room.

When something starts out spiritistic and/or demonic, it does not change the advantages given to Satan just because a few deceived good people or church members decide to become members.
    I suggest anyone with this background to throughly pray for deliverance from their ancestral ties in this regard. During prayer, name any family members involved that you know of and ask for forgiveness for those involved and claim rejection of familial [family hand-me-down]spirits for a least 20 generations back.

A really good subject for people to be aware of, and to learn how
    Satan can influence people's lives.

My aunt was president of a local Eastern Star group, which is also demonic in history / nature.

Part of my own deliverance had to do with getting rid of those kind of familial spirits. The WT false-prophet was also involved in numerology and pyramidology...

You will note how Satanist or spiritistic types on this thread will try to play down what you have discovered and change your theme to their on agenda. Note the attitude like, "Well it really is not like that. It really has nothing to do with Satan. Of course, Satan is a liar, as well as his followers.
    Satan loves for people to think he does not exist and that he doesn't affect us.

"...He that is in me is greater than he who is in the world."

...wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience...

In Christ,
    tp

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Dear Wytchwomyn,
    Welcome to the board. I am not familiar with Enochian Magick. But I agree that in all of my "spiritually alternative" studies, I have never run across Satan, demons, or any of the Christian pantheon of baddies. In fact, since I've left the kingdom hall, I hardly ever hear the name Satan anymore.
    My e-mail is open, should you ever care to chat. I would love to know more of this Enochian Magick.
    Blessings,
    Bridgette

• willy_think
    willy_think

one ritual is were the body and blood are passed around from member to member. each person is called upon to reject the christ in turn by passing on the platter untouched.
    most JW's are just not ready or willing to believe thay were duped by a masonic front.

willy think: thread killer

• sf
    sf

"most JW's are just not ready or willing to believe thay were duped by a masonic front."

In due time...in due time.

sKally

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

So where is Norm, Farkel, Kent, Alan F? I know this was a hot subject long ago on H2O before I knew anything. Somebody here knows a lot about this subject, but so far silence. Must be the holidays!
    I did a web search an "Illuminati" and kept coming up with "New World Order", "World Government", "Secret Society". Too spooky for me.

Jst2laws

• Celtic
    Celtic

Read books by Robert Anton Wilson.

Enochian Magick? - No further comment.

peace

celtic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit