Pantyhose

by Princess Daisy Boo 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks for the comments folks.

So it seems that this was a very area specific rule - depending on how big the carrots up the local elderrs butts were?

I always like wearing black stockings - they make your legs look fantastic!!!

PS... Hi Str8 - how you doing Honey? Did you ever wear stockings

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

All I ever wore were black hose.....summer i made sure the legs were tanned no hose....

h4o

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

No,

No stockings for the sweet lil' Rob

And now I have hairy little pegs, and no interest in waxing them, so its not going to happen.

Besides, I am sexy enough without, yes?

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo
    Besides, I am sexy enough without, yes?

Oh absolutely honey - absolutely!

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl
    I knew some missionaries in a Pacific tropical country and she did not wear nylons and he wore shorts, short sleeved shirt, no tie and sandals.

I hated wearing pantyhose. They used to chaff my legs really bad. I saw a photo in one of the yearbooks of a sister in the South Pacific some place witnessing in shorts (!) and flip flops (no pantyhose). I quit wearing them after I saw that. Nobody said anything. Judging by things I've read on here, I think that my cong was more laid back regarding dress codes than others. (Brothers would often wear a sport coat and slacks rather than a suit, for instance.) But, then, like RubaDub, I'm from Florida, so maybe it's a regional thing.

I think some elders wore pantyhose under their suits.

LOL!

• agent zero
    agent zero

canada - no pantyhose rule.

for the brothers, suit jacket at book study depends on the particular BS group. at some it's no reading or prayer if you don't.

A0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit