thinking of getting an ass. deg. after dubdom

by dogon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• dogon
    dogon

I have ran a small company and worked to be semi retired. at 44, I am looking at maybe going to school on line. It seems that I may be able to do something other than construction. One thing I love is the fact that the borg hates higher ed. I love anything that is not what the borg advocates. Any way what areas of study other than nursing would be a needed area in the near future?

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'd rather have years of experience with ass, than a degree in ass. Street smarts I tells ya.

• JK666
    JK666

dogon,

Welcome to JWD!

I was DF'ed at age 44, and went on to get my Associates and Bachelors degrees after leaving. You can do it! PM me if you want further details and information.

Good luck!

JK

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Go for a BA...!

• JK666
    JK666

dogon,

My degree is in Marketing. Everybody will have to sell sh!t, forever.

JK

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Mine is a BS in CS, and it got me a good job in IT, but I want to go back and do something else.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I got me one of those as well burns, but I was dumb enough to get my masters in it too. All so we can move to india and work for rupees.

• yknot
    yknot

The world is your oyster.....do it...do it ...do it....

Practically every degree can be had online or at least a majority of course load!

As far as choosing which degree I have three suggestions.

1. Choose from the labor departments hot jobs of the future list.

2. Decide to pursue a personal passion.

3. Choose something purely for capitalistic gain.

While I am upgrading my nursing now (1 & 3) I have finally decided I will enter an evening JD program later coastal marine biology for my retirement career (both of those fall under # 2 for me).

Your brain is a muscle....never stop making it work out!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I got me one of those as well burns, but I was dumb enough to get my masters in it too. All so we can move to india and work for rupees.

It is all going off shore. Unless you get a degree in gerontological ass wiping management, you are SOL in America. Economics is appealing to me right now. BTS

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm thinking Pimpin'. But it ain't easy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit