Is it Feasible to File a Lawsuit against WBTS

by KW13 12 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

For the damage that they've done to me as an individual, discouraged from taking School seriously, to forget the idea of College as it wouldnt and certainly never dream of working in this system, afterall the new order will be here by then...

The Impact this religion has had on me has left me with some things that i will never get rid of, they are that deeply buried in me and i'm not saying i'm not coping or that i'm really unhappy but life in some areas is just damaged. Everything from me personally to my relationship with my mum.

So...am i being foolish or would i be doing the right thing? i am not saying i want money, more recognition of what happened you know?

• John Doe
    John Doe

No.

• KW13
    KW13

damn.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

It would be extremely difficult to win a case like this against the WTS or any religion.

If it were easy, there would already likely be a few thousand precedents in cases against Catholic nuns who taught in parochial schools in the 40s-60s for the damage they did to students!

Very hard to sue religions for the damage they have done to believers.

S4

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

well then, can we sue our parents....

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I could have written this post.

I hope you find a lawyer and rip them a new one.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I could have written this post.

I hope you find a lawyer and rip them a new one.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I wish you the best, and just like Jaguar, I hope you can rip them a new one.

However, the political climate right now is not very conducive to a lawsuit of this nature.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

You can file all you want, it just won't go anywhere.

• The Mulberry Man
    The Mulberry Man

Hi All

One thing that you need to remember when it comes to the Borg and Tractor Beam Society is that the money only goes one way - otherwise I would be sueing them.

MulberryMan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit