Jesus, black or white????

by avishai 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I bet you could find that picture of the last supper in every nationality...

h40

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

All i know is he had 12 boyfriends.....

He he

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sammy Davis Jr. was a convert. Goldie Hawn is Jewish. Paul Newman is half Jewish. Three very different looking people.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Paul Newman is half Jewish

How can a person be half? If my mom is Catholic and my father is not.. am I half Catholic?

• zagor
    zagor
    Why the HELL does it matter

I was gonna post that, but you answered instead. When I see people judging each other by skin colour, nationality, gender, accent, etc it makes me think we haven't really moved much further than our ape ancestors.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    When I see people judging each other by skin colour, nationality, gender, accent, etc

Oh oh add height on there too

Amazon Josie

• *summer*
    *summer*

Jesus can be any colour...black, white, or striped as a zebra!

Just like idiots come in all colours...and height and shape too!

Definitely a full moon tonight

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Was Jesus black or white? That's a tough question considering that, should one accept the scriptural narrative as true [and why would one not, as it is the very inspired word of God?], Jesus' father was a bird.

In his foundational, mock-epic modernist masterpiece, Ulysses, James Joyce writes "The Ballad of Joking Jesus. It's an episode in which the character, Buck Mulligan, is speaking with one of the protagonists, Stephen Dedalus. The first two lines of "The Ballad of Joking Jesus" read - "I'm the queerest fellow that you have ever heard. My mother's a Jew, and my father's a bird."

The notion that Jesus' father was a bird does appear to throw a monkey wrench into any attempt to assign any racial/ethnic characteristics to him. I mean, had his paternity been human in nature, then one could justifiably assume that Jesus shared the general physical characteristics of the people living in Palestine at that time. But the fact that his father was a bird, or at least took the form of a bird, really does throw the whole idea into a state of confusion.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Neither. Jesus was a Grey that founded the Illuminati, and the Free Masons.

• AGuest
    AGuest

His complexion was that which is shared by Middle Easterns, Asians, Mongols... and Native Americans (who simply migrated from Mongolia/the East across the Bering Strait). Tan, with red undertones.

In the flesh... Christ was a Jewish Hebrew, of Semitic-Mongolian descent.

Jewish... is a nationality (Israelites of the tribe of Judah)... and a religion (those who practiced Judaism and worshipped at the temple in Jerusalem, the capital city of the region of Judah).

Hebrew... is the nomadic nation of people desceding from Shem (Semites - who first migrated from the area of Persia (the Middle East) to the region then known as the Orient/East/Mongolia) who migrated from Ur (located in Chaldea, which was then part of the Orient/Middle East) to Canaan (in the Near East).

He had long hair/facial hair because he was the leader of the Nazirs/Nazarenes, those dedicated to God from birth or before and included Samson and John the Baptist, who could put no razor upon their heads or beards. (He wasn't called the Nazarene because he was from Nazareth; he went to Nazareth, the town OF the nazirs or nazarenes... because he was THE Nazarene. Nazarenes were also to refrain from wine; however, he drank it so that his followers wouldn't be stumbled when the time came from them to drink it, in representation of his blood.)

He was not black, as far as that term is used today, because he did not descend from Ham, through Ham's son, Cush. Rather, he descended from Shem, the forefather of Terah, the father of Abraham, the father of Isaac, the father of Jacob (Israel), the father of Judah... the forefather of David... the forefather of Mary... on both sides.

Someone said he probably looked like Bin Laden. In skin tone, yes. But not in stature, as Bin Laden is a fairly tall man. If anything, he was more like the Palenstian leader who died last year (for some reason, his name escapes me) in stature: very short, younger and slimmer. MUCH slimmer. Almost emaciated. Picture Lazarus at the gate.

Many believe we all descended from Africa... and man got lighter the farther north he traveled. That really is not the case: earthling man started in what we know as Persia. The skin tones lightened and darkened as man travelled from that region. We didn't start from one extreme and go to the other: we started from the NEUTRAL tone (i.e., not too much melatonin, not too little)... and increased/decreased from that.

For whatever it's worth.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit