What kind of FALSE PROPHET is Jehovah's official mouthpiece?

by Terry 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nail on the head...solid information...

• Terry
    Terry
    I wonder if there is such a thing as a false truth ?

Truth is whatever corresponds with reality. Reality is the way things are even when we aren't there to observe.

When we hold in our mind what corresponds with things as they are we hold the truth.

When we hold in our mind a counterfeit version of things... we are IN THE "TRUTH".

Jehovah's Witnesses specialize in false truth.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

THE BEST.

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

terry i thank you for this post as i can see even more that this org is no more than a cult and a bunch of liers i was told by my mom and dad that the 1975 was not the bros saying the end of the world but just them saying that mankind had been on earth 6000 yrs i did except that and even when in bethel i never checked it out but this bethel was the place that jehovah himself showed me that these boys were not his people they are hypos in every way they get folkes to leave there faiths based on look at your clerymen they are bad and do not really follow god but a big HELLO!!!!!!!!! to the jws you are just as bad and evil as any false prophet did you know that on ther bethel tours they do not let the bros and siswho go on said trips se the bethel shop with all its beer andwine and how the guys have agood drink in "the house of God" i got drunk many a time as a boy of 19 in the bethel please would you contact me on [email protected] as i really think you can help me find my true jehovah i have been praying to him and asking him to show me the way to him i left the jws at 24yrs and now at 41yrs have come know that i need my God but the right way i look foward to your mail may the true God bless you matt .

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I don't know what's gotten into you lately Terry but I am enjoying the hell out of your latest posts. Your research is fascinating and you're really giving it to them with both barrels. I don't mind fluff but info like yours is the reason this site is so valuable. You are the real deal. Thank you and keep it coming!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Okay Terry! I'll be the naysayer! Your monograph sounds reasonable especially to ex JWs when you close your generalized argument with specifics ala JDubland! How many "false prophets" can you name that you've investigated besides the FDS? Who do you know that is claiming to be a "prophet" that you have sucessfully debunked? again other than the Fitfull and Dispicable Slavs? Too many unsubstantiated generalizations with only one concrete example to constitute an established pattern! carmel

• Terry
    Terry
    I don't know what's gotten into you lately Terry but I am enjoying the hell out of your latest posts. Your research is fascinating and you're really giving it to them with both barrels. I don't mind fluff but info like yours is the reason this site is so valuable. You are the real deal. Thank you and keep it coming!

There are new people here everyday who might benefit from a quick overview of what Jehovah's Witnesses are at their very core. It can't be said often enough how incredibly manipulative and dishonest they are.

No matter what else the Watchtower Society is--it is essentially intellectually dishonest.

They lie, lie and lie.

The Watchtower Society is like a cat that has taken a big, stinking poop. They turn around and savor the aroma of their steaming pile and then guiltily cover it over with as much dirt as they can to erase the evidence. When they are done, they declare to all the world that THEIR shit doesn't stink!

• Terry
    Terry
    Okay Terry! I'll be the naysayer! Your monograph sounds reasonable especially to ex JWs when you close your generalized argument with specifics ala JDubland! How many "false prophets" can you name that you've investigated besides the FDS? Who do you know that is claiming to be a "prophet" that you have sucessfully debunked? again other than the Fitfull and Dispicable Slavs? Too many unsubstantiated generalizations with only one concrete example to constitute an established pattern! carmel

Anybody anywhere who claims special insight, knowledge, truth or information of a supernatural and prophetic nature is LYING.

The old saying: everybody is entitled to their own opinion but nobody is entitled to their own facts....is what I'm talking about.

The 7th Day Adventists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists are the four groups I've investigated. But, the Catholic Church plays the same kind of scam too. Any Christian denomination that pretends to reach up into heaven and pull down insider information is lying.

There ARE NO PROPHETS anywhere on earth at any time in history who have an inside track on predicting the future. This includes "informed" sources with technology at their disposal! Economists, meteorologists, politicians---you name them; these are SELF-DELUDED people.

Nobody knows anything about tomorrow before it happens.

There are two kinds of nuts predicting the future. 1.Self-deluded liars 2.Lying liars who know they are lying

• Carmel
    Carmel

Terry, You are certainly entitled to your opinions as am I. I would add that there are three possibilities not just two. I call them the three L's. Anyone claiming to be God's vicegerent is either a 1. Lier, 2. Lunitic or 3. Lord. I know you discount the third possibility, but then it seems you've limited your investigation and extrapolated from there to your conclusions. Not too scientific, but hey, at least you've gone beyond only looking at your JW past as a reference point. Still, it's not too unlike a politician pandering to special interest groups. cheers, carmel

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry, You are certainly entitled to your opinions as am I. I would add that there are three possibilities not just two. I call them the three L's. Anyone claiming to be God's vicegerent is either a 1. Lier, 2. Lunitic or 3. Lord. I know you discount the third possibility, but then it seems you've limited your investigation and extrapolated from there to your conclusions. Not too scientific, but hey, at least you've gone beyond only looking at your JW past as a reference point. Still, it's not too unlike a politician pandering to special interest groups. cheers, carmel

That's C.S.Lewis.

Liar? Lunatic? Lord?

How about misled, mistaken, misinformed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit