Have you ever contacted an anti-cult ministry?

by badboy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

No. You?

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

I didn't know there was such a thing,do you know of any?

Not that I wanna join,LOL!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I wish there was a JW de-programming organization. This forum might be the closest thing to it.

• badboy
    badboy

TODAY, I CONTACTED REACHOUT TRUST BY TELEPHONE.

• carla
    carla

I had one come to talk to my husband before he was dunked. He spent nearly 7+ hours here. The thing is, they can spend all that time but if the jw (or other cultist )then sees the jw's the next day, all the inroads made are quickly gone. If you think about it, the jw's actually spend more time with jw's and all their activities than they do with family members. Hard to compete a jw schedule of indocrination.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When I first escaped the Tower back after 83 I contacted the fellow who writes "comments from the Friends"

He used to mail me a magazine/ tract/ encouragement every month.

It helped me tremendously because there was no net. The Witnesses told me I was crazy and wrong for leaving.

Comment's from the friends validated my feelings that the witnesses were wrong.

Also back in the 80's I contacted a fellow or his organization named Walter Martin. He had a book called Kingdum of the cults. He wasnt as helpful to me as "Comments from the friends."

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I thought JWD was an anti-cult ministry????

• Triumph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit