Bible studies with baptized publishers?

by wha happened? 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Yes that is standard procedure.....helping to rekindle the love and appreciation for the organization...(vomit)

Oh and joy when she starts the second book another 'friend' can join and collect hours!....(double vomit!)

ohh icky poo the recommended second book is this years follow and heil Ted DC book.....

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Totallly standard, but dont let her get sucked in.... next thing you know she'll be gung ho and hassling you to study too. i'm shuddering already

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

it's common practice for elders to offer Bible studies to 'lost sheep'. The elder will have arranged for his wife to conduct the study. This is, afterall, what leaving the 99 and going after the 1 means. Ahem.

• blondie
    blondie

I was offered one and refused it. Nothing happened since it turned out I knew more about current teachings than their wives did. Elder's wives are too nosy and spread "the word" throughout the congregation. I needed a "friend" like that like the plague.

Blondie

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

It not a study of the bible it is an indoctrination of Watchtower procedures, Strengthening means your going to follow the rules better. Once the understanding of the rules are reinforced then your a sure candiate for disfellowshipping because you have no excuse for not obeying.

It too cruel even for the society to disfellowship you until you full understand why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit