Do GB members have Holy Spirit when editing WT pictures ?

by aligot ripounsous 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• caliber
    caliber

Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them » and, farther at Mat 6 : 6 « you, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting the door, pray to your father who is in the secret » ?

No need to apologize whatsoever ..you make some great points such as the one above. If any thing I should

be apologizing to you . Great post ! thank you

Caliber

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Of course they do. It does not guide any decision they have ever made except the editing of pictures! Next question!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    then perhaps the elders in Corinth were wrong for listening to pauls counsel :rolleyes:

Of course they were wrong. They should have known Paul was the first apostate, his teachings were 180 degrees from Jesus. Or perhaps some fictional characters aren't as smart as others.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

No not HS but they do have the spirit of self promotion and propaganda, whatever brings attention to them

and culls peoples minds, they are all for it.

Peoples minds = power and money

Most of the folks here have already realized its a corrupt lying business and for that reason among others we left.

We hope you leave too......take care

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

missinglink

I agree with you 100%. Paul was a pharasee and thus the kind that Jesus condemned. his heart never changed..... just became a believer!

Jesus would never treat anyone like he did

• 1914BS
    1914BS

No, but they have fantastic photo studios and the best photo editing software that would make photoshop look like kindergarden

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

They can always play off the holy spirit thing by saying that no human is perfect. Vicious circle continues.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    When seeing the picture, wasn’t the GB member in charge inspired by HS to remember

No...I cannot remember ever seeing written that they claim to edit or check the pictures...It used to annoy me when the cong used to analyse them as tough they were part of "quasi inspired " material..They only ever were supposed to be artist drawings illustrating a point , nothing more

Compare the famous clanger dropped in this publication

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/162030/1.ashx

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

supposed to be artist drawings illustrating a point

BluesBrother,

This is precisely what should worry GB members : They illustrate a point (giving a witness by means of reading the Bible) and they mean that illustration to be part of the teaching. Now, if the spirit which exudes from that illustration, i.e. standoffish and pompous attitude, is so blatantly in contradiction with the spirit of the Bible, humility, they should ask themselves the question : if HS isn't ringing the alarm bell in the course of writing, editing, and publishing the article in what the WTS views as the privileged teaching channel, i.e. WT study article, is HS with the GB at all ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit