sometimes this place makes me sick...

by theinfamousone 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StAnn
    StAnn
    by the content of your post, i really wonder if your problems have much to do with the Jehovah's Witnesses...

Solace, by the content of your post, I really wonder if you've had your eyes opened yet about how horrible the WTS truly is. IO~I feel your pain. Sometimes I can't read any posts on here at all because it's too painful to be reminded of all of the years of my life that have been irrevocably lost to the Borg and how my past experiences have tainted my present and future. I think that the pain of having been a JW and all its accompanying craziness is always with you but that you can still find joy in life. It's really important to learn to accept that you can't change the past but you can affect your future. Coming to peace with our pasts is very hard, especially when we have so much to regret, but it is necessary if we don't want to allow the WTS to continue to rob us of our lives. I hope you feel better soon. StAnn

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

"delusion of grandeur"

-- your problem

"the hatred i felt inside when someone decided to disassociate themselves"

-- your problem

"anger i felt towards the people that were disfellowshipped"

-- your problem

"ickens me to realize that there are other 15 year olds out there being beaten for smiling"

--what ?!?! did this happen to you? Very sad, but not a WT teaching

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i'm am eternally sorry for coming back to an old topic, one that i held very near to my heart. due to my feelings i do not come back to this site overly often, maybe due to my own memories, that were caused by the dispicable wtbts.

so this is to you solace, who truly must believe in nature over nurture,. i think the way i was raised by the moronic and damaging jehovah's wtinesses is the reason i have such a problem with the bull that i see on this site so often. no it is not all MY PROBLEM, much of it is a product of my upbringing. i am moving forward past it, but am so sickened by idiots like you who take the pain that someone is feeling and make them feel badly for feeling such pain. this is a tactic that was used against us all while we were being brain washed by the wtbts! so F* off... i don't need more of people like you, i doubt you even read my post

to the rest of you, thanks... for seriously reading what i wrote... for taking the time to try and understand it..... and for well, discussing it... this is what i love about this site and you people

sparky! no no cornrows, not enough hair, just designs in it for fun, its cool

--the infamous one

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Let's be nice, folks, there's an election on!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Ok, I know i've been drinking tonite but this thread was started in July? I'm confused or drunk?

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit