sometimes this place makes me sick...

by theinfamousone 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

it has been quite some time since i have posted on this glorious discussion group... it has been even longer since i have started any discussions myself.. and as somber (or possibly upsetting), my title or even thesis may seem, there is reason and respect coming behind it.... i do love the majority of the people who post here... though your faces and names may have changed since i started here, your kind words, sincere support and listening ears have always been very much appreciated... you have helped me through the hardest times of my life... my feelings of inadequacy (spl?) and loneliness have often been overshadowed by your caring and love... so i must start by thanking you....

now, that being said; sometimes when i come online and read the dribble that some of you protray as discussion, i am almost sickened... right now my stomach is in knots because of the recent description of one's fecal matter i was subject to read... and yes, i know i could have just clicked off of it, but the title seemed appealing, the subject matter on the other hand was not.... but even this is not enough to turn me off of this site...

the other thing that leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth, is the bull **** that i once believed... the terrible attitude and delusion of grandeur i once shared with the people of this terrible organization.... the pain i must have helped to instill in people who truly did not deserve it... the hatred i felt inside when someone decided to disassociate themselves, or the anger i felt towards the people that were disfellowshipped. the letters i wrote to my friends, who had left... the families that were falling apart around me, as my own was able to hold some semblance of happiness and stability (whether feigned or not)... all the pain and torture this borg has put me through...has put so many others through... this has left me reeling...

reading about it every day no longer instills anger in me, as it used to... now, it sickens me... sickens me to believe i once felt this way, sickens me that so many others still condemn others for thinking... sickens me to realize that there are other 15 year olds out there being beaten for smiling... sickens me to think that there is not much i can do to help them... except maybe hope that one day they will find this website, or find some friend, or find me, and we can all work together to help this person out....

yes, i needed to rant... the true nature of this message though is to say thank you to all of you for making me realize how sick the witnesses are... how morally blind they are... and how much pain they instill... thank you for helping me out when i needed the help most... thanks for being my family... and i just hope i can help you all and anyone else that needs it as much as you helped me... i hope one day we all feel sickened at the damage the witnesses caused and continue to cause

the infamous one

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

by the content of your post, i really wonder if your problems have much to do with the Jehovah's Witnesses...

• BFD
    BFD

Hi IO. Long time no see. I didn't read the poopie post and am glad for that.

There is so many different ways we cope with the madness of our past. I hope you find a way around the sickening feeling that your past gives you. Just always remember, that is not you anymore. You have to learn from your mistakes in order not to repeat them.

Nice to see you.

BFD

• *summer*
  • str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Hi Infamous One

I've not read your posts before, but I want to offer you my sincere understanding and love.

Regrets are painful - and we all have them - the organisation has damaged us. I hope your life is much happier now outside the JWs. You can't take back anything you may have done, but you can always endeavour to not return to their low sink of judging others again. Which I am sure you don't ever intend to.

Much Love

Rob

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hello IO! I just hope we can make a lot more people sick in the coming years Maybe that org will finally crumble one day.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so it isn't this forum that makes you sick, but the memories and experiences you had as a JW. Reading the experiences of others here on the forum reminds you and makes you feel sick. Yeah, me too. Sometimes I just can't read the threads about what the WTBTS does to people. Too painful.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

HI CREEPY!! I have an off topic ADD thing to add in. Did you corn row your hair?

And on another thought, happy to see you back! Sorry you are down. Wish you were closer, you would be having a lot of fun now and we all would step away from the board to visit.

Yes some topics bite and others leave you so upset that people have come so far to be so cold. But yet others enlightened us. Any which way you look at it, as with any part of life, take the good. Pass on the ugly. Some don't know how to how to love the way we need them to and that is the key. Take what fills up your cup and leave the rest.

Happy to see you again!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think this place is nowhere near as sickening as the source of all the sickening doctrines. Anyone who really wants a pukefest would do well to visit a Kingdumb Hell, or worse yet, go to the Grand Boasting Session. That will really make you sick.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

As long as you don't allow your reason and logic to be manipulated again, you should do well!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit